Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T Lots of UMAs (16 April)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@KnucklePuck [quote name="KnucklePuck" date="2022-04-19 06:21:54" ] Oof. Ahh, I knew it'd be a big number, but wow, haha. I'm still intent on getting however. I know it's a lot to ask, but would you be willing to hang on to it and put it on hold for me? It'd be a while for me to get that amount even with what I have, but I've never actually seen this one in the wild and I really don't want to let it slip away. If you are willing to hold, would you maybe cut the asking price to 6.5kg? If you're worried for anything, I don't mind doing a payment plan, or handing over a down payment on it. Please let me know your thoughts and hopefully we can work something out! [/quote] Just checking in to see if you're still trying to save up, still interested, etc. No worries, and no rush, just checking in. :)
@KnucklePuck
KnucklePuck wrote on 2022-04-19 06:21:54:

Oof.

Ahh, I knew it'd be a big number, but wow, haha. I'm still intent on getting however. I know it's a lot to ask, but would you be willing to hang on to it and put it on hold for me? It'd be a while for me to get that amount even with what I have, but I've never actually seen this one in the wild and I really don't want to let it slip away.

If you are willing to hold, would you maybe cut the asking price to 6.5kg?

If you're worried for anything, I don't mind doing a payment plan, or handing over a down payment on it.

Please let me know your thoughts and hopefully we can work something out!

Just checking in to see if you're still trying to save up, still interested, etc. No worries, and no rush, just checking in. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp how much for THX-Sunlene?
@Carolynmbp how much for THX-Sunlene?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu

That accent is available unlimited from the artist, so 500g print price - but I'm happy to accept eggs/g/t/fest cash (3:1G), or possibly trades.
@Reshiramu

That accent is available unlimited from the artist, so 500g print price - but I'm happy to accept eggs/g/t/fest cash (3:1G), or possibly trades.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
[quote name="@Carolynmbp" date="2022-05-27 19:29:46" ] @.Reshiramu That accent is available unlimited from the artist, so 500g print price - but I'm happy to accept eggs/g/t/fest cash (3:1G), or possibly trades. [/quote] 418 FC plus 365g, then?
@Carolynmbp wrote on 2022-05-27 19:29:46:
@.Reshiramu

418 FC plus 365g, then?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu

Works for me - I sent a CR.
@Reshiramu

Works for me - I sent a CR.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

Hi! How much are you looking for Accent: THX-Selensun?
@Carolynmbp

Hi! How much are you looking for Accent: THX-Selensun?
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Sorsciana

As it's shelved, not retired, I'm just asking artist print price of 500g - and happy to accept eggs/g/t/fest cash (3:1G), or possibly trades.
@Sorsciana

As it's shelved, not retired, I'm just asking artist print price of 500g - and happy to accept eggs/g/t/fest cash (3:1G), or possibly trades.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

I'll take it! I have 2 stacks of FC so would that be worth 66g and I could give the other 434 in gems? I'm terrible at math so pls let me know if that works for you;;

@Carolynmbp

I'll take it! I have 2 stacks of FC so would that be worth 66g and I could give the other 434 in gems? I'm terrible at math so pls let me know if that works for you;;

aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Carolynmbp [quote name="Carolynmbp" date="2022-04-03 14:27:39" ] [Item=Accent: Pixie] is 1500g. [/quote] Hi, if this is still the case would I be able to purchase it please? :) (If you still have a copy of course!)
@Carolynmbp
Carolynmbp wrote on 2022-04-03 14:27:39:
Accent: Pixie

is 1500g.

Hi, if this is still the case would I be able to purchase it please? :) (If you still have a copy of course!)
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
@Baylinheth

Absolutely! I’ll send a cr.
@Baylinheth

Absolutely! I’ll send a cr.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3