Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
Awesome sending a cr!
Awesome sending a cr!
7561c92b-a76f-11ea-8c9d-91f921b946c8.gif8a0a67ba-a76f-11ea-adfb-91f921b946c8.gif
@Cuddleh

I'd like all the skins please! Including the stupid one.
Gems are good, but I'd like to augment with any/all of the following:
Familiars: (price on AH)
Black-wing Hummingbird -395g
Conjoined Skink -400g

Apparel:
Night Sky Leg Silks -113g
Night Sky Silk Sash - 135g
Night Sky Arm Silks - 120g
Night Sky Wing Silks -266g
Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap-16g
Rainbow Starsilk Scarf -42g
Rainbow Starsilk Cloak -70g
Prismatic Silk Veil - 80g
Prismatic Silk Scarf 100g

Tigerlily Flowerfall- 100g
Violet Flowerfall-26g
Red Rose Flowerfall -26g
Daisy Flowerfall - 24g

Total
1913g
@Cuddleh

I'd like all the skins please! Including the stupid one.
Gems are good, but I'd like to augment with any/all of the following:
Familiars: (price on AH)
Black-wing Hummingbird -395g
Conjoined Skink -400g

Apparel:
Night Sky Leg Silks -113g
Night Sky Silk Sash - 135g
Night Sky Arm Silks - 120g
Night Sky Wing Silks -266g
Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap-16g
Rainbow Starsilk Scarf -42g
Rainbow Starsilk Cloak -70g
Prismatic Silk Veil - 80g
Prismatic Silk Scarf 100g

Tigerlily Flowerfall- 100g
Violet Flowerfall-26g
Red Rose Flowerfall -26g
Daisy Flowerfall - 24g

Total
1913g
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam

Okay so the numbers get a little weird BUT - I'm cool to take everything aside from the skink (I have the materials, just never made it). Things would add up to 1513g vs the AH price total of the 2567g (since it's a trade through this point), leaving 1054g; take a discount off of that to make it 850g? Or treasure, doesn't matter to me heh

(Funny enough, I backed my way into that two different ways and came out about the same number, interesting...)

@Zeco5000

Thank ya for giving me a bit of time! I myself don't have a kiddo to wear that skin, and I've been talking to my hatchery group but no one has said anything so far/I don't think they actually do either. It's a really neat skin, literally perfect for a fire rep, but 2kg would be too much for me to toss at a skin that doesn't have a use :c
@Balam

Okay so the numbers get a little weird BUT - I'm cool to take everything aside from the skink (I have the materials, just never made it). Things would add up to 1513g vs the AH price total of the 2567g (since it's a trade through this point), leaving 1054g; take a discount off of that to make it 850g? Or treasure, doesn't matter to me heh

(Funny enough, I backed my way into that two different ways and came out about the same number, interesting...)

@Zeco5000

Thank ya for giving me a bit of time! I myself don't have a kiddo to wear that skin, and I've been talking to my hatchery group but no one has said anything so far/I don't think they actually do either. It's a really neat skin, literally perfect for a fire rep, but 2kg would be too much for me to toss at a skin that doesn't have a use :c
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Sounds good.
Give me just a few to sell off a couple things to make that G. :)
@Cuddleh Sounds good.
Give me just a few to sell off a couple things to make that G. :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Cuddleh I'm interested in every fest familiar from [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] to [item=Cerussite Icewarden] :') Do you have any particular interest in festival skin crates? I have a bunch in my hoard I could trade. Otherwise, just let me know what you'd want for all those guys!
@Cuddleh I'm interested in every fest familiar from Shattered Plain Gem Guardian to Cerussite Icewarden :') Do you have any particular interest in festival skin crates? I have a bunch in my hoard I could trade. Otherwise, just let me know what you'd want for all those guys!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Hi! Interested in all of em as they're listed, yeah? That'll be quite a lot of numbers for me to find but I can do that :D I'm interested primarily in older festival chests, just because I either don't have them or don't have many, but you can let me know what you have and I can pick out what I would be happy to take :)
@BurntLeafyToast

Hi! Interested in all of em as they're listed, yeah? That'll be quite a lot of numbers for me to find but I can do that :D I'm interested primarily in older festival chests, just because I either don't have them or don't have many, but you can let me know what you have and I can pick out what I would be happy to take :)
@Cuddleh Yep, I managed to miss all the fests in the last few years. :') But ok, looks like you don't have a surplus of skins from before Thundercrack 2016? For chests older than 2016, I only have Cradle of Goo, but I have the following older fest skins:

-Shatter the Night (BJ 2015)
-Down For Maintenance (TC 2015)
-My Tears (WS 2016)
-Maple Breeze (GG 2016)
-Sun Scatter (BJ 2016)
-Gnomon Shadow (BJ 2016)

So, not a ton of older skins, I guess, sorry!
@Cuddleh Yep, I managed to miss all the fests in the last few years. :') But ok, looks like you don't have a surplus of skins from before Thundercrack 2016? For chests older than 2016, I only have Cradle of Goo, but I have the following older fest skins:

-Down For Maintenance (TC 2015)
-My Tears (WS 2016)
-Maple Breeze (GG 2016)
-Sun Scatter (BJ 2016)
-Gnomon Shadow (BJ 2016)

So, not a ton of older skins, I guess, sorry!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Ah no! Well, we'll do what we can to fix that for ya hehe I actually surprisingly have a Cradle of Goo chest, but it looks like I don't have copies of these skins:

-My Tears (WS 2016)
-Maple Breeze (GG 2016)

So I'd be happy to take those as partial/full depending on how pricing works out! Let me look up some numbers and I'll ping ya again (I'll check your skins too and put it all together)
@BurntLeafyToast

Ah no! Well, we'll do what we can to fix that for ya hehe I actually surprisingly have a Cradle of Goo chest, but it looks like I don't have copies of these skins:

-My Tears (WS 2016)
-Maple Breeze (GG 2016)

So I'd be happy to take those as partial/full depending on how pricing works out! Let me look up some numbers and I'll ping ya again (I'll check your skins too and put it all together)
@BurntLeafyToast [item=shattered plain gem guardian] 80g/kt [item=frigid gem guardian] 80g/kt [item=driftwood gem guardian] 80g/kt [item=zephyr gem guardian] 100g/kt [item=tsunami gem guardian] 75g/kt [item=everbloom gem guardian] 80g/kt [item=shining cancer] 90g/kt [item=crackling leo] 85g/kt [item=burning virgo] 68g/kt [item=enchanted libra] 150g/kt [item=spoiling scorpio] 80g/kt [item=unyielding sagittarius] 75g/kt [item=wandering aquarius] 94g/kt [item=disappearing pisces] 100g/kt [item=roaming aries] 48g/kt [item=flowing taurus] 40g/kt [item=sprouting gemini] 45g/kt [item=marble lightweaver] 64g/kt [item=sandstone stormcatcher] 45g/kt [item=porphyry flamecaller] 54g/kt [item=chalcedony arcanist] 79g/kt [item=cinnabar plaguebringer] 65g/kt [item=granite earthshaker] 40g/kt [item=cerussite icewarden] 35g/kt Total: 1752g/kt (assuming I did not mess up on my calculator lmao) The skins: -Shatter the Night (BJ 2015) 99g/kt -My Tears (WS 2016) 90g/kt -Maple Breeze (GG 2016) 100g/kt Total: 289g/kt ------ 1752-289 = 1463g/kt Did you have anything else you'd want to toss at me or would you just want to balance the rest out with currency (I'd say 1250g/kt)??
@BurntLeafyToast

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian 80g/kt
Frigid Gem Guardian 80g/kt
Driftwood Gem Guardian 80g/kt
Zephyr Gem Guardian 100g/kt
Tsunami Gem Guardian 75g/kt
Everbloom Gem Guardian 80g/kt

Shining Cancer 90g/kt
Crackling Leo 85g/kt
Burning Virgo 68g/kt
Enchanted Libra 150g/kt
Spoiling Scorpio 80g/kt
Unyielding Sagittarius 75g/kt
Wandering Aquarius 94g/kt
Disappearing Pisces 100g/kt
Roaming Aries 48g/kt
Flowing Taurus 40g/kt
Sprouting Gemini 45g/kt

Marble Lightweaver 64g/kt
Sandstone Stormcatcher 45g/kt
Porphyry Flamecaller 54g/kt
Chalcedony Arcanist 79g/kt
Cinnabar Plaguebringer 65g/kt
Granite Earthshaker 40g/kt
Cerussite Icewarden 35g/kt

Total: 1752g/kt (assuming I did not mess up on my calculator lmao)

The skins:
-Shatter the Night (BJ 2015) 99g/kt
-My Tears (WS 2016) 90g/kt
-Maple Breeze (GG 2016) 100g/kt

Total: 289g/kt

1752-289 = 1463g/kt

Did you have anything else you'd want to toss at me or would you just want to balance the rest out with currency (I'd say 1250g/kt)??
@Cuddleh Sounds good! The skins and the rest in gems would work for me if that's good for you! :) 1250g and those three skins, then?
@Cuddleh Sounds good! The skins and the rest in gems would work for me if that's good for you! :) 1250g and those three skins, then?
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64