Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA cleanout (80+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Due to high success (7!!! Very happy!!!) I've dug through my hoard once again to find stuff I'm probably not going to use and listed them here; specifically, these 6. Thank you everyone! [emoji=firework size=1] [skin=24072] [skin=34005] [skin=35101] [skin=40365] [skin=40622] [skin=42073]
Due to high success (7!!! Very happy!!!) I've dug through my hoard once again to find stuff I'm probably not going to use and listed them here; specifically, these 6.
Thank you everyone!

0KZhsof.jpg
Successfully finished one of my planned Aberration projects thanks to this thread and users helping me tidy up my hoard! [center] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Meet Hannibal & Hypatia! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2632752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/26328/2632752_350.png[/img][/url]
Successfully finished one of my planned Aberration projects thanks to this thread and users helping me tidy up my hoard!
Thank you everyone!

Meet Hannibal & Hypatia!

2632752_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
Morning coffee, Bump! [emoji=spiral sleepy size=1]
Morning coffee, Bump!
0KZhsof.jpg
Morning coffee, but this is from a different brand and tastes kinda bad. [emoji=butterfly size=1]
Morning coffee, but this is from a different brand and tastes kinda bad.
0KZhsof.jpg
Morning coffee bump~ Happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1]
Morning coffee bump~
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
0KZhsof.jpg
Morning coffee bump~ Happily waiting for the UMA’s to print… soon. [emoji=hourglass size=1]
Morning coffee bump~ Happily waiting for the UMA’s to print… soon.
0KZhsof.jpg
Slightly early coffee bump because my dog saw a squirrel through the window and forgot the window was there. The ensuing thud and barking startled everyone in the house. Thank you, my love, for keeping me on my toes. [emoji=dog 1 size=1]
Slightly early coffee bump because my dog saw a squirrel through the window and forgot the window was there. The ensuing thud and barking startled everyone in the house.

Thank you, my love, for keeping me on my toes.
0KZhsof.jpg
Morning coffee bump~[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Morning coffee bump~
0KZhsof.jpg
[emoji=left wing size=1]Birthday and morning coffee bump~ [emoji=right wing size=1] I do not enjoy cupcakes, so I am eating muffins. [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Today, I will ignore my social responsibilities and read. Because I am an adult, and no one can stop me. [emoji=book size=1] I have set aside books and games for today. Looking forward! [emoji=aberration star size=1]
Birthday and morning coffee bump~

I do not enjoy cupcakes, so I am eating muffins.
Today, I will ignore my social responsibilities and read. Because I am an adult, and no one can stop me.
I have set aside books and games for today.
Looking forward!
0KZhsof.jpg
Forgot to bump this morning~ [emoji=aberration sad size=1] Yesterday I scattered 10 times for my birthday, and on my first scroll I got a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3723793]XXY Marigold! [/url]My 8th scroll was a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/774628]XYX Silver[/url], I was super lucky~ At a bit of a loss now, the XXY Is a tinybog, but finding a UMA for a bog is really difficult since it's not common to see creators make an accent or skin for them... mmm I'll figure something out later, good luck, future me.
Forgot to bump this morning~
Yesterday I scattered 10 times for my birthday, and on my first scroll I got a XXY Marigold! My 8th scroll was a XYX Silver, I was super lucky~

At a bit of a loss now, the XXY Is a tinybog, but finding a UMA for a bog is really difficult since it's not common to see creators make an accent or skin for them...
mmm I'll figure something out later, good luck, future me.
0KZhsof.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7