Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA cleanout (80+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zelrune Hello ^^ This may come out of the blue, but 4 months ago you said you had [item=skin: wuhou] and I was wondering if you'd sell it (if you still have it)? xD Like, I'm currently using every single bit of information I can get to find one, so this is why. Also congrats on the AMAZING scatters!
@Zelrune
Hello ^^
This may come out of the blue, but 4 months ago you said you had Skin: wuhou and I was wondering if you'd sell it (if you still have it)? xD
Like, I'm currently using every single bit of information I can get to find one, so this is why.

Also congrats on the AMAZING scatters!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana I do still have wuhou in my hoard, but I am not interested in selling my only copy at this time, thank you. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] EDIT: It might be possible to ask final for a reprint?
@BraveEguana

I do still have wuhou in my hoard, but I am not interested in selling my only copy at this time, thank you.

EDIT: It might be possible to ask final for a reprint?
0KZhsof.jpg
Thank you for replying ^^

I already did ask final, but they said they might or might not, so... Welp, guess I'll continue searching xD
Thank you for replying ^^

I already did ask final, but they said they might or might not, so... Welp, guess I'll continue searching xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana I know their custom recolors can be reprinted for 2kg and a blueprint, maybe check out some of those? [emoji=music notes size=1]
@BraveEguana

I know their custom recolors can be reprinted for 2kg and a blueprint, maybe check out some of those?
0KZhsof.jpg
Bump, getting a bit tired of bumping though... One of my projects has mostly been finished.. the UMA queue wait is a test of patience. Waiting for a custom recolor I ordered, then I'm going to try and scatter something with a radioactive tert because I need it to be koi. "Hurry up and wait" is difficult, I'm a bit tired. [emoji=gaoler sleepy size=1]
Bump, getting a bit tired of bumping though...
One of my projects has mostly been finished.. the UMA queue wait is a test of patience.
Waiting for a custom recolor I ordered, then I'm going to try and scatter something with a radioactive tert because I need it to be koi.

"Hurry up and wait" is difficult, I'm a bit tired.
0KZhsof.jpg
22 sales! Very happy! I'm surprised no one has asked me for a discount or to haggle yet though.. I mean, I know some would just stumble on something they like on the AH without knowledge of the thread but still... Anyway, I should have another project done this month, so that's a thing. [emoji=butterfly size=1]
22 sales! Very happy!
I'm surprised no one has asked me for a discount or to haggle yet though.. I mean, I know some would just stumble on something they like on the AH without knowledge of the thread but still...

Anyway, I should have another project done this month, so that's a thing.
0KZhsof.jpg
Bump!
Finally got organized, ordered 3 customs to complete some projects (waiting to be printed!!!) and now I've added more UMA's because I really, really need to abandon some projects. One of my favorite artists is releasing some retired UMA's so I need to bulk up my gems after buying customs. ;w;
Bump!
Finally got organized, ordered 3 customs to complete some projects (waiting to be printed!!!) and now I've added more UMA's because I really, really need to abandon some projects. One of my favorite artists is releasing some retired UMA's so I need to bulk up my gems after buying customs. ;w;
0KZhsof.jpg
A very nice day today, good morning! I was reading with my dogs and fell asleep for two hours. I usually can't because they move around too much, but it was nice and quiet. I wish there were more dog emojis. [emoji=dog 1 size=1]
A very nice day today, good morning! I was reading with my dogs and fell asleep for two hours. I usually can't because they move around too much, but it was nice and quiet.
I wish there were more dog emojis.
0KZhsof.jpg
Happy Greenskeeper gathering! [emoji=flowering tree size=1]
Happy Greenskeeper gathering!
0KZhsof.jpg
AAAA![emoji=firework size=1] My custom print came in for my beloved birthday scatter Goliath! My XXY Marigold! I've listed and am only selling 3 copies of his custom. So happy he's finished. ;; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3723793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/37238/3723793_350.png[/img][/url]
AAAA!
My custom print came in for my beloved birthday scatter Goliath! My XXY Marigold!
I've listed and am only selling 3 copies of his custom. So happy he's finished. ;;
3723793_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7