Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Auctioneer & Sales Services OPEN
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
It's fine! I understand posts getting lost while doing so many things. :)

I think all of those starting bid ranges are good! 150 I think for both the green ranged girl and blue/brown, while 250 for the tree girl? Middle grounds for the price ranges.

As for the AB, I'll leave that up to your discretion; I honestly don't know, and you have a lot more experience with these then me. ^^;; But 2-3x the starting bid sounds good to me!

Sorry for the kind of uncertain answer here, but honestly I never know with this kind of thing.

It's fine! I understand posts getting lost while doing so many things. :)

I think all of those starting bid ranges are good! 150 I think for both the green ranged girl and blue/brown, while 250 for the tree girl? Middle grounds for the price ranges.

As for the AB, I'll leave that up to your discretion; I honestly don't know, and you have a lot more experience with these then me. ^^;; But 2-3x the starting bid sounds good to me!

Sorry for the kind of uncertain answer here, but honestly I never know with this kind of thing.

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@ethyios

Here is your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320910
@ethyios

Here is your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320910
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Saraceaser

As long as you are comfortable with the prices, thats all that matters! Gen1s with x/y/z colors and even one-offs can be extremely unpredictable as far as selling prices go, some will get crickets while others can go for thousands of gems so it can be extremely hard to say for sure one way or the other, what the right price is.

That said, here is your auction! Please let me know if you would like anything changed!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320915
@Saraceaser

As long as you are comfortable with the prices, thats all that matters! Gen1s with x/y/z colors and even one-offs can be extremely unpredictable as far as selling prices go, some will get crickets while others can go for thousands of gems so it can be extremely hard to say for sure one way or the other, what the right price is.

That said, here is your auction! Please let me know if you would like anything changed!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320915

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Basileia

Here's your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320935/1#post_56339727

If you see this posting within the next few hours, you may notice I have not yet pinged the G1 collectors. I will still do that but Im going to wait a few hours since I've pinged them a few times already today and would like a break between pings.
@Basileia

Here's your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3320935/1#post_56339727

If you see this posting within the next few hours, you may notice I have not yet pinged the G1 collectors. I will still do that but Im going to wait a few hours since I've pinged them a few times already today and would like a break between pings.

Looks great to me! Would you mind adding a couple of scries for the first two dragons too?
No worries, ping them whenever you are ready :)
Thank you so much!
Looks great to me! Would you mind adding a couple of scries for the first two dragons too?
No worries, ping them whenever you are ready :)
Thank you so much!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia

Sure! I think they look great already but I can add some fresh makeovers for them :)
@Basileia

Sure! I think they look great already but I can add some fresh makeovers for them :)

@ferspnai

Hello! I would be happy to auction them all for you, along with any others you may want done in later batches :)

Here are my quotes. Once you give me your final prices I will be able to start an auction for you this Sunday when my schedule clears up a bit more!
Also, im happy to explain my quotes further if you would like me to. It can be hard to figure out why X dragon goes for more than Y and I usually explain it (But im very tired for tonight and I wanted to make sure you got a response)

- cerulean/cerulean/gloom - 2-4kgs
- blood/maroon/silver - 500-1kgs
- spearmint/phthalo/heather 80-150gs
- mist/cherry/watermelon 80-150gs
@ferspnai

Hello! I would be happy to auction them all for you, along with any others you may want done in later batches :)

Here are my quotes. Once you give me your final prices I will be able to start an auction for you this Sunday when my schedule clears up a bit more!
Also, im happy to explain my quotes further if you would like me to. It can be hard to figure out why X dragon goes for more than Y and I usually explain it (But im very tired for tonight and I wanted to make sure you got a response)

- cerulean/cerulean/gloom - 2-4kgs
- blood/maroon/silver - 500-1kgs
- spearmint/phthalo/heather 80-150gs
- mist/cherry/watermelon 80-150gs

@Aurora23 Thank you very much for this! For prices, you just need starting bids from me, right? How about we go firmly in the middle of your quoted ranges - so:

- cerulean/cerulean/gloom - 3kg
- blood/maroon/silver - 750g
- spearmint/phthalo/heather 100g
- mist/cherry/watermelon 100g

Let me know if you need anything else from me!
@Aurora23 Thank you very much for this! For prices, you just need starting bids from me, right? How about we go firmly in the middle of your quoted ranges - so:

- cerulean/cerulean/gloom - 3kg
- blood/maroon/silver - 750g
- spearmint/phthalo/heather 100g
- mist/cherry/watermelon 100g

Let me know if you need anything else from me!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai

Yep, those are fine! As long as they are prices you are comfortable selling at if they happen to get only one bid :)
And yes, thats all I needed. I will be able to start the auction right away on Sunday, and I will ping you here with a link when it is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions or changes at any time!
@ferspnai

Yep, those are fine! As long as they are prices you are comfortable selling at if they happen to get only one bid :)
And yes, thats all I needed. I will be able to start the auction right away on Sunday, and I will ping you here with a link when it is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions or changes at any time!

(Sorry, missed the ping before) Looks great, thank you for this! ^^
(Sorry, missed the ping before) Looks great, thank you for this! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47