Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Auctioneer & Sales Services OPEN
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
@KairiDragoness

Here's your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3319834
@KairiDragoness

Here's your auction! Let me know if you would like anything changed :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3319834
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Wait, the Aether counts as a Pride dragon... other than that, we are good, thank you!
Wait, the Aether counts as a Pride dragon... other than that, we are good, thank you!
Looking perfect! Thank you very much =D

One change I would like to make: I am open to longer holds than a week that can be negotiated with me personally =) Just to give people some more options.

Thank you again!
Looking perfect! Thank you very much =D

One change I would like to make: I am open to longer holds than a week that can be negotiated with me personally =) Just to give people some more options.

Thank you again!
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@KairiDragoness

I updated that for you now :)
@KairiDragoness

I updated that for you now :)

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Fujo

Okay I updated the terms, and Ill make sure if anyone asks to let them know you are open for discussions!
@Fujo

Okay I updated the terms, and Ill make sure if anyone asks to let them know you are open for discussions!

Thank you =3
Thank you =3
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
I meant the Pride dragon pinglist, lol. Thank you again!
I meant the Pride dragon pinglist, lol. Thank you again!
@KairiDragoness

Oh! I was actually not aware there was one? I searched the forums but the one I found i didn't see clear rules for a ping list. If there is one you are familiar with I would greatly appreciate you showing me so I can continue using it in the future :) (As well as for this auction of course)
@KairiDragoness

Oh! I was actually not aware there was one? I searched the forums but the one I found i didn't see clear rules for a ping list. If there is one you are familiar with I would greatly appreciate you showing me so I can continue using it in the future :) (As well as for this auction of course)

The G1 Collectors website has a Pride dragon pinglist in the drop-down menu when making or editing a pinglist. I do not think it's one that is automatically selected, so it may not be widely known about, lol.
The G1 Collectors website has a Pride dragon pinglist in the drop-down menu when making or editing a pinglist. I do not think it's one that is automatically selected, so it may not be widely known about, lol.
@KairiDragoness

Ooooooh, now I know what you're talking about, okay sorry about that! The correct pings were added now ^^; I rarely get pride flags and dont remember them well enough to pick them out, so I do apologize I missed that!
@KairiDragoness

Ooooooh, now I know what you're talking about, okay sorry about that! The correct pings were added now ^^; I rarely get pride flags and dont remember them well enough to pick them out, so I do apologize I missed that!

1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47