Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Auctioneer & Sales Services OPEN
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49
All good to me, thank you very much!!
All good to me, thank you very much!!
@SunbakedBiscuit

Oh! Sorry about that. A SB of 100gs each is perfect for those :) I have you in my queue, and I will let you know as soon as the auction is posted!
@SunbakedBiscuit

Oh! Sorry about that. A SB of 100gs each is perfect for those :) I have you in my queue, and I will let you know as soon as the auction is posted!
Okie dokie! Thank you so much! :D
Okie dokie! Thank you so much! :D
@Aurora23 Hiya! I would like to put my Accent: Golden Daydream up for auction.

Starting Bid: 550G
AB: 2kG
Do you want Scrys included?: Yes
Do you accept offers via PM: Yes
Do you accept payment plans? If so, please include your terms: 50% upfront, 50% after 2 weeks
What is your G:T ratio: 1:1,000
Do you accept payment forms other than T/Gs? If so, what kinds (Needs to be a full list, or wish list): Anything on my wishlist, adding up to the AB.
Would you like to be online for the Starting and/or Ending day and time?: No
Do you wish to remain anonymous for the auction: No

If you agree to my Terms listed above, please say the code word here: I understand & agree to the terms.
@Aurora23 Hiya! I would like to put my Accent: Golden Daydream up for auction.

Starting Bid: 550G
AB: 2kG
Do you accept payment plans? If so, please include your terms: 50% upfront, 50% after 2 weeks
Do you accept payment forms other than T/Gs? If so, what kinds (Needs to be a full list, or wish list): Anything on my wishlist, adding up to the AB.
Would you like to be online for the Starting and/or Ending day and time?: No
Do you wish to remain anonymous for the auction: No

If you agree to my Terms listed above, please say the code word here: I understand & agree to the terms.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon

Hello! I have you down in my queue as I am busy with other orders currently. If it sounds good with you I will be able to start your auction by next Sunday (Not this Sunday).
@Steffon

Hello! I have you down in my queue as I am busy with other orders currently. If it sounds good with you I will be able to start your auction by next Sunday (Not this Sunday).
@Aurora23 [b]Starting Bid:[/b] Pricing help would be ideal [b]AB:[/b] N/A [b]Do you want Scrys included?:[/b] Yes [b]Do you accept offers via PM: [/b] Yes [b] Do you accept payment plans? If so, please include your terms:[/b] 50% upfront, dragon delivered only after final payment, final payment must be made within 30 days. [b]What is your G:T ratio:[/b] 1:1,000 [b]Do you accept payment forms other than T/Gs?:[/b] Yes. Old festival familiars and items only. [b]Would you like to be online for the Starting and/or Ending day and time?:[/b] Not necessary [b]Do you wish to remain anonymous for the auction:[/b] No need [b]If you agree to my Terms listed above, please say the code word here:[/b] I understand & agree to the terms. I have two dragons I need help auctioning. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2493046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/24931/2493046_350.png[/img][/url] Cavalier is a level 25 and will be 10 years old on the 28th of this month, he comes with art and lore. I am unsure what he is worth, and if he is not worth enough to bother with please let me know, im totally clueless on how to price him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92725806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927259/92725806_350.png[/img][/url] G1 XXY with matching tert. I think this dragon should be worth fair bit, but I am not much of an auctioneer. Please help?
@Aurora23
Starting Bid: Pricing help would be ideal
AB: N/A
Do you accept payment plans? If so, please include your terms: 50% upfront, dragon delivered only after final payment, final payment must be made within 30 days.
Do you accept payment forms other than T/Gs?: Yes. Old festival familiars and items only.
Would you like to be online for the Starting and/or Ending day and time?: Not necessary
Do you wish to remain anonymous for the auction: No need

I have two dragons I need help auctioning.
2493046_350.png
Cavalier is a level 25 and will be 10 years old on the 28th of this month, he comes with art and lore. I am unsure what he is worth, and if he is not worth enough to bother with please let me know, im totally clueless on how to price him.

92725806_350.png
G1 XXY with matching tert. I think this dragon should be worth fair bit, but I am not much of an auctioneer. Please help?
oeurJSN.png
@Luciferous

Hello!

I'll quote a SB of 500-1kgs for your 7 digit imp, as an imp he is absolutely worth an auction, however, his bred status does make him less desirable to a lot of folks. Since the market is slow there may not be too much interest, but hopefully, someone will still go for the starting bid.

And ill quote 1-2kgs for your xxy gen1. Great colors, but the eyes may affect it some.

You should be comfortable with the starting bid as the final sale price in case there is no other bidders. However, keep in mind that a slower market means its harder to move things. If you're looking for a sale, go low with the SB. if youre okay holding on for the right price, take the higher end.

I have a queue right now, but I should be able to start an auction for you either late this week or early next week. If that all sounds good with you and you can let me know your final starting bids, Ill be able to set up an auction for you as soon as i have the availability :)
@Luciferous

Hello!

I'll quote a SB of 500-1kgs for your 7 digit imp, as an imp he is absolutely worth an auction, however, his bred status does make him less desirable to a lot of folks. Since the market is slow there may not be too much interest, but hopefully, someone will still go for the starting bid.

And ill quote 1-2kgs for your xxy gen1. Great colors, but the eyes may affect it some.

You should be comfortable with the starting bid as the final sale price in case there is no other bidders. However, keep in mind that a slower market means its harder to move things. If you're looking for a sale, go low with the SB. if youre okay holding on for the right price, take the higher end.

I have a queue right now, but I should be able to start an auction for you either late this week or early next week. If that all sounds good with you and you can let me know your final starting bids, Ill be able to set up an auction for you as soon as i have the availability :)
@Aurora23 Sorry for the late reply, work ate me alive today x3;

I would be fine with a SB of 500 and AB of 1,000g on the imp, I'm very comfortable with that. As for the G1, I think I would rather hold on for the right price if you think now is a bad time to go for the sale.
A XXY cornflower/azure g1 sold for 5k in Jan of 22, but I am not very familiar with the g1 market or how it fluctuates. So I would be very grateful for your advice and opinion
@Aurora23 Sorry for the late reply, work ate me alive today x3;

I would be fine with a SB of 500 and AB of 1,000g on the imp, I'm very comfortable with that. As for the G1, I think I would rather hold on for the right price if you think now is a bad time to go for the sale.
A XXY cornflower/azure g1 sold for 5k in Jan of 22, but I am not very familiar with the g1 market or how it fluctuates. So I would be very grateful for your advice and opinion
oeurJSN.png
@Luciferous

As long as you are comfortable with it, I will make that the AB. However I will warn that the AB is low enough that it's very possible there will be someone taking it. An AB of 3kgs is more within market value, but theres a lower chance someone would accept it.

Since you're familiar with a similar sale of the same colors I would absolutely defer to that as a price point. Azure as the tert is a bit of a wild card - on one hand its in the blue hue and could be considered a close triple. On the other hand, its very.... Blue lol Not everyone wants so much of that.
But for yours, a white hue tert is EXTREMELY desirable..... But maize is the least favorite. So its hard for me to say one way or the other. I do know that cornflower is a favorite within the blue hue.

Whatever price you are comfortable selling at is where the SB should be for this one. If 5kgs is it for you, we can try it out. 5kgs is not uncommon for a very good x/x/y combo, and if the right people are interested in this one then it could be it. My only worry is with the arcane eyes, and maize being off-color hues (Pink and yellow respectively). However, using this auction as a way to test the waters is a good way to determine the actual value. If no one bids, you can always hold onto her, or place her in the AH for a lower price later on!

The gen 1 market is more unpredictable than any other, simply because of how specific the market can be. Sales as a whole were down on FR last year. I have seen them pick up slightly in the last month, but as I said, the Gen1 market can sometimes be the outlier for the right colors.
@Luciferous

As long as you are comfortable with it, I will make that the AB. However I will warn that the AB is low enough that it's very possible there will be someone taking it. An AB of 3kgs is more within market value, but theres a lower chance someone would accept it.

Since you're familiar with a similar sale of the same colors I would absolutely defer to that as a price point. Azure as the tert is a bit of a wild card - on one hand its in the blue hue and could be considered a close triple. On the other hand, its very.... Blue lol Not everyone wants so much of that.
But for yours, a white hue tert is EXTREMELY desirable..... But maize is the least favorite. So its hard for me to say one way or the other. I do know that cornflower is a favorite within the blue hue.

Whatever price you are comfortable selling at is where the SB should be for this one. If 5kgs is it for you, we can try it out. 5kgs is not uncommon for a very good x/x/y combo, and if the right people are interested in this one then it could be it. My only worry is with the arcane eyes, and maize being off-color hues (Pink and yellow respectively). However, using this auction as a way to test the waters is a good way to determine the actual value. If no one bids, you can always hold onto her, or place her in the AH for a lower price later on!

The gen 1 market is more unpredictable than any other, simply because of how specific the market can be. Sales as a whole were down on FR last year. I have seen them pick up slightly in the last month, but as I said, the Gen1 market can sometimes be the outlier for the right colors.
@Aurora23 If 3k is more in line I am totally fine with that obviously, maybe somewhere in the middle, like 2k for an auto? If thats closer to the market but still possible someone might go for it I would be fine with that price.

I think I would like to try the 5k sb for the g1, and if it doesn't sell then I would be fine to keep the dragon and I would still of course be glad to compensate you for time/effort in the event of a failed sale.
@Aurora23 If 3k is more in line I am totally fine with that obviously, maybe somewhere in the middle, like 2k for an auto? If thats closer to the market but still possible someone might go for it I would be fine with that price.

I think I would like to try the 5k sb for the g1, and if it doesn't sell then I would be fine to keep the dragon and I would still of course be glad to compensate you for time/effort in the event of a failed sale.
oeurJSN.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49