Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Max level cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
All I will supply is the cauldron- you must supply everything else needed for the brew, including treasure cost. As for actual cost that’s going to me, IDK, maybe something like 1 gem every 1-2 hours? That or extra mats (melted or not). Just that now I’m no longer getting exp now, and I’d like something else back. Don’t need much however. [b] I will not mass melt stuff[/b]. I got enough of my own stuff I need to get melted down as is. [b] I will not offer out my cauldron during festivals[/b], [s]unless a specific gene is used as bribery[/s] Depending on how long it takes for your stuff to brew, it may be same day or three days later depending where you are on the waitlist. I can do chain melts. Got a gene you need brewed but you need an imbued sulfur for it? I can do that provided you supply the total mats- I will double check everything to ensure no mistakes. Let me know if you need a chain melt, otherwise I will assume you have everything ready to go when you place the order. Example: Can I get a chain melt of glass beaker and Harlequin Feathercloak? This will inform me that you need the beaker to the Harlequin and don't need a glass beaker at the end (granted it *does* provide two) For things that make more than one thing, like the glass beakers, tell me the [b]amount[/b] of times you need them brewed, rather than the end result. If you tell me four glass beakers, I will assume that I will be brewing the glass beaker recipe four times. If you are short of any Baldwin mats, check in with [url= https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=603354]TheQueensToast[/url] to arrange that. (If you would like to be a material supplier- let me know!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3115738/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lv4RvA0.jpg[/img][/url] [u]I am subbed but won’t be mad if pinged.[/u] Level started at when thread began- 16
All I will supply is the cauldron- you must supply everything else needed for the brew, including treasure cost. As for actual cost that’s going to me, IDK, maybe something like 1 gem every 1-2 hours? That or extra mats (melted or not). Just that now I’m no longer getting exp now, and I’d like something else back. Don’t need much however.

I will not mass melt stuff. I got enough of my own stuff I need to get melted down as is.
I will not offer out my cauldron during festivals, unless a specific gene is used as bribery

Depending on how long it takes for your stuff to brew, it may be same day or three days later depending where you are on the waitlist.

I can do chain melts. Got a gene you need brewed but you need an imbued sulfur for it? I can do that provided you supply the total mats- I will double check everything to ensure no mistakes. Let me know if you need a chain melt, otherwise I will assume you have everything ready to go when you place the order.

Example: Can I get a chain melt of glass beaker and Harlequin Feathercloak?
This will inform me that you need the beaker to the Harlequin and don't need a glass beaker at the end (granted it *does* provide two)

For things that make more than one thing, like the glass beakers, tell me the amount of times you need them brewed, rather than the end result.
If you tell me four glass beakers, I will assume that I will be brewing the glass beaker recipe four times.

If you are short of any Baldwin mats, check in with TheQueensToast to arrange that. (If you would like to be a material supplier- let me know!)

lv4RvA0.jpg

I am subbed but won’t be mad if pinged.

Level started at when thread began- 16
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
Working on

Waitlist

(note on making FC. I will ask for extra material as I like to make my own as well)

Underline = Amount used
Bold= brews
Working on

Waitlist

(note on making FC. I will ask for extra material as I like to make my own as well)

Underline = Amount used
Bold= brews
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCayKar137 can you brew 20x Fine Alchemical Reductions? I'll tip 60g or 60kT depending on what you prefer c:
@RayCayKar137 can you brew 20x Fine Alchemical Reductions? I'll tip 60g or 60kT depending on what you prefer c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Fine Alchemical Reduction: 2 Yellow sludge, 2 purple sludge, 1 reinforced beaker, 250 tk. 2 hours, 300 xp

Total: 40 yellow Sludge, 40 purple sludge, 20 reinforced beaker, 5,000 treasure, 40 hours, 6000 xp

@frostmeri Sure! I can get that much brewin for ya. As for which tip, I would prefer treasure but gems would be alright as well.
Fine Alchemical Reduction: 2 Yellow sludge, 2 purple sludge, 1 reinforced beaker, 250 tk. 2 hours, 300 xp

Total: 40 yellow Sludge, 40 purple sludge, 20 reinforced beaker, 5,000 treasure, 40 hours, 6000 xp

@frostmeri Sure! I can get that much brewin for ya. As for which tip, I would prefer treasure but gems would be alright as well.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@frostmeri your order is done! It had been sent.
@frostmeri your order is done! It had been sent.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
hey! looking for reinforced glass beakers - can I send you the mats for them?
hey! looking for reinforced glass beakers - can I send you the mats for them?
@JezzaGShep Yeup! How many you planning to make? I can then help out with the total mat and tk cost for them.
@JezzaGShep Yeup! How many you planning to make? I can then help out with the total mat and tk cost for them.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCayKar137 I have enough mats for 3 I think (6 of each mat plus the broken glass bottles) - can I send 'em your way through cr?
@RayCayKar137 I have enough mats for 3 I think (6 of each mat plus the broken glass bottles) - can I send 'em your way through cr?
@JezzaGShep Of course! Go on ahead. I should have those done before rollover.

Reinforced Glass beaker
2 Orange Goo, 2 Red Goo, 4 Broken Glass, 250 tk, 80 minutes, 220 xp.

6 Orange Goo, 6 Red Goo, 12 Broken Glass, 750 tk, 240 minutes (4 hours), 660 xp
@JezzaGShep Of course! Go on ahead. I should have those done before rollover.

Reinforced Glass beaker
2 Orange Goo, 2 Red Goo, 4 Broken Glass, 250 tk, 80 minutes, 220 xp.

6 Orange Goo, 6 Red Goo, 12 Broken Glass, 750 tk, 240 minutes (4 hours), 660 xp
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
could you brew an imbued sulfur for me?
could you brew an imbued sulfur for me?
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10