Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading Shadow, Nature, Ice Sprites!
1 2 3
Just as the title says. I doubt I'll get many answers to this but... here goes nothing. I have some spare sprites in my hoard. Namely Plague, Ice, Shadow, Water and 2x Nature ones. But I'm not interested in selling them. I'm looking to trade them, preferably for art work, and not of dragons but of my humanoid characters, or maybe my scalie gecko boy. Originally I was going to trade the ice sprite with a person who was going to make an animation for me of my vampire character but sadly I lost contact and it appears that the person is no longer on Flight Rising. [item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=nature sprite] Couple of things: If you wanna do that trade with me, bear in mind the AH pricings of the sprites. The Plague Sprite is 8500 gems, the lowest priced Ice Sprite is 6950 gems, the Shadow 6700, the water sprite 2400 gems and the Nature sprite's lowest current price is 1995 gems. Depending on the quality of your work & your pricing, I can happily trade more than one Sprite with you. Also I'm very picky, so please don't be offended if I don't show interest. Finally, please, for the love of something, have a gallery ready to show me, or some social media account that showcases your artwork. Imgur, DeviantArt, FurAffinity, instagram, anything like that <3 Feel free to message me! Edit: Shadow, Ice and Nature sprites remain :3
Just as the title says. I doubt I'll get many answers to this but... here goes nothing. I have some spare sprites in my hoard. Namely Plague, Ice, Shadow, Water and 2x Nature ones. But I'm not interested in selling them. I'm looking to trade them, preferably for art work, and not of dragons but of my humanoid characters, or maybe my scalie gecko boy.

Originally I was going to trade the ice sprite with a person who was going to make an animation for me of my vampire character but sadly I lost contact and it appears that the person is no longer on Flight Rising.

Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Nature Sprite

Couple of things: If you wanna do that trade with me, bear in mind the AH pricings of the sprites. The Plague Sprite is 8500 gems, the lowest priced Ice Sprite is 6950 gems, the Shadow 6700, the water sprite 2400 gems and the Nature sprite's lowest current price is 1995 gems.

Depending on the quality of your work & your pricing, I can happily trade more than one Sprite with you. Also I'm very picky, so please don't be offended if I don't show interest. Finally, please, for the love of something, have a gallery ready to show me, or some social media account that showcases your artwork. Imgur, DeviantArt, FurAffinity, instagram, anything like that <3

Feel free to message me!

Edit: Shadow, Ice and Nature sprites remain :3
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
Guess I'm bumping this!
Guess I'm bumping this!
Boop
Boop
friendly bump

friendly bump

Rbf96Oh.gif