Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bagels Appereal Aplooza (closed for now)
1 2
DiLYkDxQ_t.jpg
*some items might not be 5 gems depending on rarity*
DiLYkDxQ_t.jpg
*some items might not be 5 gems depending on rarity*
@Bagelhalfmoon

Are you willing to sell individual pieces?
@Bagelhalfmoon

Are you willing to sell individual pieces?

@Dragonation yepo! ^^
@Dragonation yepo! ^^
@BagelHalfMoon

-Squints-
May I please buy your trickster magic cards, conjurer's cobwebs, etheral flame items, bun bun, lavish items, sage items, and loamy items?
@BagelHalfMoon

-Squints-
May I please buy your trickster magic cards, conjurer's cobwebs, etheral flame items, bun bun, lavish items, sage items, and loamy items?
Sure! I'll send them right over. Sorry for the late reply!
Sure! I'll send them right over. Sorry for the late reply!
@BagelHalfMoon wow the trickster magic cards alone are worth 350g.. :E
@BagelHalfMoon wow the trickster magic cards alone are worth 350g.. :E
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
woah I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know! 0_0
woah I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know! 0_0
friendly bump
friendly bump
@BagelHalfMoon do you have any better pics / a list? my eyes are struggoling to work out what stuff is (plus would you take treasure?). deffo would love to grab some more apparal to dress my dragons.
@BagelHalfMoon do you have any better pics / a list? my eyes are struggoling to work out what stuff is (plus would you take treasure?). deffo would love to grab some more apparal to dress my dragons.
@Bagelhalfmoon it's a bit hard to see, but do you have a autumn harvest wreath? I'd like to grab that, and the rose thorn crown (i know that's not worth 5g so im willing to pay the LAH for it!)
@Bagelhalfmoon it's a bit hard to see, but do you have a autumn harvest wreath? I'd like to grab that, and the rose thorn crown (i know that's not worth 5g so im willing to pay the LAH for it!)
mura_sig.png
1 2