Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] free lvl22 cauldron for rent!!
1 2 3
Hiya @wonderswan

Could you brew me some reinforced beakers and fine reductions? If so, what tips would you like, because I always tip - my default will be apparel and familiars, since those always come in handy to make slime and muck...
Hiya @wonderswan

Could you brew me some reinforced beakers and fine reductions? If so, what tips would you like, because I always tip - my default will be apparel and familiars, since those always come in handy to make slime and muck...
[quote name="Mystyic" date="2022-01-22 14:27:21" ] @wonderswan Would you be available for festival currency brewing? [/quote] @mystyic Hiya! I could brew a few for you, though after a couple I'd prefer to be paid. They don't do too much in the way of exp :c Thank you for understanding!!
Mystyic wrote on 2022-01-22 14:27:21:
@wonderswan

Would you be available for festival currency brewing?

@mystyic
Hiya! I could brew a few for you, though after a couple I'd prefer to be paid. They don't do too much in the way of exp :c Thank you for understanding!!
Illustration24.png
[quote name="ArmourGeek" date="2022-01-22 18:10:55" ] Hiya @wonderswan Could you brew me some reinforced beakers and fine reductions? If so, what tips would you like, because I always tip - my default will be apparel and familiars, since those always come in handy to make slime and muck... [/quote] @ArmourGeek I could totally brew a few for you! And yeah, apparel or familiars sound great!
ArmourGeek wrote on 2022-01-22 18:10:55:
Hiya @wonderswan

@ArmourGeek
I could totally brew a few for you! And yeah, apparel or familiars sound great!
Illustration24.png
@wonderswan

How many sets of 20 would you be willing to brew and what would be the cost? A set of 20 FC gives you 300xp per brew.
@wonderswan

How many sets of 20 would you be willing to brew and what would be the cost? A set of 20 FC gives you 300xp per brew.
@mystyic
I could brew ten sets of 20, though I can't really tell you a reasonable price because LAH isn't very helpful lmao. I could go a fair amount below LAH, though I'm more interested in being paid in treasure if that means anything to you (the discrepancy between T prices and G prices on the AH is what's confusing me)
@mystyic
I could brew ten sets of 20, though I can't really tell you a reasonable price because LAH isn't very helpful lmao. I could go a fair amount below LAH, though I'm more interested in being paid in treasure if that means anything to you (the discrepancy between T prices and G prices on the AH is what's confusing me)
Illustration24.png
Hello! Would you be able to brew a [item=rosetail] for me? I can send the materials with a small tip if you're able to
Hello! Would you be able to brew a Rosetail for me? I can send the materials with a small tip if you're able to
zNezrnu.png
[quote name="Zygoat" date="2022-01-23 07:10:23" ] Hello! Would you be able to brew a [item=rosetail] for me? I can send the materials with a small tip if you're able to [/quote] @Zygoat I sure can! Feel free to toss the mats my way, I have something in the pot ATM but I'll get to this lovely rosetail soon :3
Zygoat wrote on 2022-01-23 07:10:23:
Hello! Would you be able to brew a Rosetail for me? I can send the materials with a small tip if you're able to
@Zygoat
I sure can! Feel free to toss the mats my way, I have something in the pot ATM but I'll get to this lovely rosetail soon :3
Illustration24.png
@wonderswan

Sent materials (and tips). No rush on stuff, so if you want to brew fest currency or event skins feel free to delay my brews.
@wonderswan

Sent materials (and tips). No rush on stuff, so if you want to brew fest currency or event skins feel free to delay my brews.
@wonderswan Will you brew a Skink gene for me please? ^^
@wonderswan Will you brew a Skink gene for me please? ^^

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
@ceruleansky
Yeah ofc!! Send the mats on over! Might take a little longer as we approach the end of the fest, but I'll get back to you quick as I can c:
@ceruleansky
Yeah ofc!! Send the mats on over! Might take a little longer as we approach the end of the fest, but I'll get back to you quick as I can c:
Illustration24.png
1 2 3