Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] some fest apparel, umas
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
hi, would u take one noc egg and 62g for [item=starfall crystalcloak] and [item=crazed powermith]? @persist
hi, would u take one noc egg and 62g for Starfall Crystalcloak and Crazed Powermith ? @persist
MWEqKYI.gif
Can I do a price check on [item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering][item=Privateer's Cutlass][item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Slight Eyewing]
Can I do a price check on
Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Privateer's Cutlass Sunlit Kelpie Mane Highland Scavenger Slight Eyewing
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
[color=156806]@/Firedragona [item=vista: riot of rot]50g [item=vista: crystalline gala]65g [item=vista: greenskeeper gathering]50g [item=privateer's cutlass]328 [item=sunlit kelpie mane]62g [item=highland scavenger]50g [item=slight eyewing]140g total is 745, discounted is 671 edited for typo
@/Firedragona
Vista: Riot of Rot 50g
Vista: Crystalline Gala 65g
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering 50g
Privateer's Cutlass 328
Sunlit Kelpie Mane 62g
Highland Scavenger 50g
Slight Eyewing 140g

total is 745, discounted is 671

edited for typo
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
[item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane]62g [item=highland scavenger]50g 112 total u willing to do for a even 100kt?
Sunlit Kelpie Mane 62g
Highland Scavenger 50g
112 total
u willing to do for a even 100kt?
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Firedragona works for me! ill send the cr
@Firedragona works for me! ill send the cr
QQnBZuq.gif
643gino.gif
@persist

How much for Accent: ultralight beam and/or Accent: Everything? :)
@persist

How much for Accent: ultralight beam and/or Accent: Everything? :)
@persist LAH on Wildclaw scrolls rn is 2100g from Takara, would you still be doing the 10% off for it?
@persist LAH on Wildclaw scrolls rn is 2100g from Takara, would you still be doing the 10% off for it?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
Looking to see a quote for the bamboo scroll and fire’s charm apparel uwu <3
Looking to see a quote for the bamboo scroll and fire’s charm apparel uwu <3
how much treasure for any chests?
how much treasure for any chests?
hm2EPo8.png 0sNSOA9.png 6S1xOks.png

MGQEwDTm.jpg
[color=156806]@Fioreth [item=accent: ultralight beam] one sold on the forums for 900g recently so i'd go with that. 10% off is 810 [item=accent: everything] it's impossible to find anything for this on the forums and there are none on the ah. let's say 2kg @wallaby i'm sorry i don't have a wc scroll! thats just stating the items i'd take as partial, sorry for the confusion @Yubbi [item=airborne parchment]80g [item=fire's charm]30g so 110g total, 99 with the discount @waywardson78 let me know which ones you're after specifically and i can get you a quote. i have quite a few fest chests and several other openables. i do NOT have any rusted, iron, or gilded chests
@Fioreth
Accent: ultralight beam one sold on the forums for 900g recently so i'd go with that. 10% off is 810
Accent: Everything it's impossible to find anything for this on the forums and there are none on the ah. let's say 2kg

@wallaby i'm sorry i don't have a wc scroll! thats just stating the items i'd take as partial, sorry for the confusion

@Yubbi
Airborne Parchment 80g
Fire's Charm 30g

so 110g total, 99 with the discount

@waywardson78 let me know which ones you're after specifically and i can get you a quote. i have quite a few fest chests and several other openables. i do NOT have any rusted, iron, or gilded chests

QQnBZuq.gif
643gino.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15