Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Blossom RAFFLE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@420Kitties with food, materials and trinkets i will send one stack of the same item though and for familiars i can restrict to maybe up to five different fams. With apparel i don't have quite as many dupes to be able to do that ;'D
@420Kitties with food, materials and trinkets i will send one stack of the same item though and for familiars i can restrict to maybe up to five different fams. With apparel i don't have quite as many dupes to be able to do that ;'D
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Type of item: food
Amount: full stack
Payment: treasure
Type of item: food
p3jdzi4.png
@BirdSoap sent, thank you!
@BirdSoap sent, thank you!
Greetings!! I'm currently at level 21 and trying to level up. I'd be happy to brew a request for you. This one in particular:

#2 | Vial of Darkened Sight | Level: 21 | Tickets: 12

Actually, if you could send me the treasure and mats for it, I'll be able to start brewing within the hour. (After that, it's my bedtime.) (^_~)

Edit: Whoops, I just noticed the timestamp on your most recent post. Doh! (>_<) But!! I'd be happy to brew that request for you tomorrow night (24 hours from now).
Greetings!! I'm currently at level 21 and trying to level up. I'd be happy to brew a request for you. This one in particular:

#2 | Vial of Darkened Sight | Level: 21 | Tickets: 12

Actually, if you could send me the treasure and mats for it, I'll be able to start brewing within the hour. (After that, it's my bedtime.) (^_~)

Edit: Whoops, I just noticed the timestamp on your most recent post. Doh! (>_<) But!! I'd be happy to brew that request for you tomorrow night (24 hours from now).
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

Type of item: Food
Amount: Half Stack
Payment: Treasure

Time to see how I do with a bigger stack of stuff! Workin' my way up to one of those 99s :D

(tiny FYI, I am battling in the Mire right now, so any food not gotten from there would be ideal so I don't futz up the numbers)
Type of item: Food
Amount: Half Stack
Payment: Treasure

Time to see how I do with a bigger stack of stuff! Workin' my way up to one of those 99s :D

(tiny FYI, I am battling in the Mire right now, so any food not gotten from there would be ideal so I don't futz up the numbers)
CxEBf1c.png nfy0IrS.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlSrRbK.png
IUpHlGo.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
2o0TleX.png
mtHAEL4.png
eRwbrSc.png
8GgdVkW.png
4SVfFPD.png
bc5yuzO.png
SBkWWGR.png 5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
4ogWlJU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@roastedsoymanny I just noticed I'm missing a fine alchemical reduction so tomorrow will work fine! I'll send the mats you way when I have them ready, thank you!

@420Kitties gotcha, happy to send some non Mire food! Thank you!
@roastedsoymanny I just noticed I'm missing a fine alchemical reduction so tomorrow will work fine! I'll send the mats you way when I have them ready, thank you!

@420Kitties gotcha, happy to send some non Mire food! Thank you!
Type of item: food or trinkets(doesn’t matter which one)
Type of item: food or trinkets(doesn’t matter which one)
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
Type of item: Materials
Payment: gems
Type of item: Materials
Payment: gems
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Sashathebrave
@Gryphire

Sent, thank you! I do plan on adding another prize when someone claims one more full stack :3c
@Sashathebrave
@Gryphire

Sent, thank you! I do plan on adding another prize when someone claims one more full stack :3c
I can brew the capsule for you :) my cauldron is level 21!
I can brew the capsule for you :) my cauldron is level 21!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97