Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Levelling to 25 (2-4 day turnaround)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cannot
Hi there! Your slots are apparently full so I wouldn't mind being placed on a pinglist of some sort if you aren't taking any more clients.

I did, however, have a few questions I wanted to clarify first.

1- The dragons I have have stones but NOT ambush and have no points spent on specs because, as you yourself have pointed out, leveling up fodder with ambush or any sort of Quick really wrecks the grind's flow. The highest levels any of them have in any of the specs is 20 in strength/intellect. Is that a problem?

2- The dragons I want to level are all lev 17. Am I reading your prices correctly and that leveling them up to lv 25 would cost me 180gems?

3-Is there a limit on how many dragons you will accept from a person or is it just a matter of patiently waiting your turn as you go through the list?
@Cannot
Hi there! Your slots are apparently full so I wouldn't mind being placed on a pinglist of some sort if you aren't taking any more clients.

I did, however, have a few questions I wanted to clarify first.

1- The dragons I have have stones but NOT ambush and have no points spent on specs because, as you yourself have pointed out, leveling up fodder with ambush or any sort of Quick really wrecks the grind's flow. The highest levels any of them have in any of the specs is 20 in strength/intellect. Is that a problem?

2- The dragons I want to level are all lev 17. Am I reading your prices correctly and that leveling them up to lv 25 would cost me 180gems?

3-Is there a limit on how many dragons you will accept from a person or is it just a matter of patiently waiting your turn as you go through the list?
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [font=Courier New]@BadJuju Hey! Thanks for expressing interest in my service~ it is indeed full atm, but I'll be sure to ping you when I get all the orders done! That doesn't seem to be a problem, then, no! I generally make a rule out of not accepting statted/stoned dragons in general primarily due to ambushes and stat changes that would affect the levelling, because I'd like to make it a clear-cut easy to check rule, but as you've clarified, I'd be happy to level them! Yep! Levelling from 17 to 25 will cost 180g/kt per dragon. You just have to be ok with waiting for long periods of time! I'll train 1 dragon in 3 days or even 100 dragons if you need me to, given 150 days. [/center][/font]
2zr4y0I.png

@BadJuju
Hey! Thanks for expressing interest in my service~ it is indeed full atm, but I'll be sure to ping you when I get all the orders done!

That doesn't seem to be a problem, then, no! I generally make a rule out of not accepting statted/stoned dragons in general primarily due to ambushes and stat changes that would affect the levelling, because I'd like to make it a clear-cut easy to check rule, but as you've clarified, I'd be happy to level them!

Yep! Levelling from 17 to 25 will cost 180g/kt per dragon.

You just have to be ok with waiting for long periods of time! I'll train 1 dragon in 3 days or even 100 dragons if you need me to, given 150 days.
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@cannot

When do you want me to pay btw?
@cannot

When do you want me to pay btw?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Cannot Hi! I have an l10 that does have a couple of stones, but just an (ill thought out) acuity fragment and a wave slash rather than anything like Ambush. I also recently hit him with a tincture so his stats have all been reset. Would he still be acceptable for training, once you have a slot?
@Cannot Hi! I have an l10 that does have a couple of stones, but just an (ill thought out) acuity fragment and a wave slash rather than anything like Ambush. I also recently hit him with a tincture so his stats have all been reset. Would he still be acceptable for training, once you have a slot?
OH_SNAP_porple.png v2PJF9u.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [font=Courier New]@CrowHarlequin When I finish levelling your dragon, I will send them back in a two-way crossroads, and you'll attach the payment on the other end then! @roseila That seems acceptable then, yes! [/center][/font]
2zr4y0I.png

@CrowHarlequin
When I finish levelling your dragon, I will send them back in a two-way crossroads, and you'll attach the payment on the other end then!

@roseila
That seems acceptable then, yes!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [font=Courier New]@Tytoz If you'd still like to, I can begin levelling your dragon now![/center][/font]
2zr4y0I.png

@Tytoz
If you'd still like to, I can begin levelling your dragon now!

polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Cannot okay! I'll send him over now! I got him a lil more lvled than he was before so let me know what the new pricing would be
@Cannot okay! I'll send him over now! I got him a lil more lvled than he was before so let me know what the new pricing would be
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [font=Courier New]@Tytoz ^^ It would still be the same price~ the price only changes when the dragon hits level 20![/center][/font]
2zr4y0I.png

@Tytoz
^^ It would still be the same price~ the price only changes when the dragon hits level 20!

polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Cannot okay! thank you!!
@Cannot okay! thank you!!
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [font=Courier New] Taking a few more dragons! because my hoard is running low and i need hoardselling materials <3[/center][/font]
2zr4y0I.png

Taking a few more dragons! because my hoard is running low and i need hoardselling materials <3

polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7