Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] umas (5/2)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Gyroid yeah I can do 500g. I'll do a private auction for another nocturne egg for you because the first one I put on sold in like 5 seconds lol
@Gyroid yeah I can do 500g. I'll do a private auction for another nocturne egg for you because the first one I put on sold in like 5 seconds lol
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
How much would you want for peacock song? I’ve got the following in my hoard atm to offer as trade:

Willing to trade multiple if need be. Let me know?
How much would you want for peacock song? I’ve got the following in my hoard atm to offer as trade:

Willing to trade multiple if need be. Let me know?
XOxv5KE.png
@Boomershine hi! im a little confused sorry, did you wanna use the noc egg for partial payment? i dont have any gems rn so i cant buy it, but if you want to use it as partial payment and do the rest in gems im cool with that! either way, ill send you a CR with the accent and you can just add to it however youd like :)
@Boomershine hi! im a little confused sorry, did you wanna use the noc egg for partial payment? i dont have any gems rn so i cant buy it, but if you want to use it as partial payment and do the rest in gems im cool with that! either way, ill send you a CR with the accent and you can just add to it however youd like :)
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid Oh! Yes I would love to do partial payment. I'll sell the egg for 280, is that ok? then take it out of 500... want me to send a CR?
@Gyroid Oh! Yes I would love to do partial payment. I'll sell the egg for 280, is that ok? then take it out of 500... want me to send a CR?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Boomershine i sent a cr! :D just attach the egg + 220g or just 500g, whatever your preference is ^.^
@Boomershine i sent a cr! :D just attach the egg + 220g or just 500g, whatever your preference is ^.^
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Cytus hi! you have some beautiful accents, i might be interested in some!
im not 100% on the price, seems to be going at about 5kg right now though so probably around there!
@Cytus hi! you have some beautiful accents, i might be interested in some!
im not 100% on the price, seems to be going at about 5kg right now though so probably around there!
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

I have the variant of this accent for female skydancers which I bought for 2.5k, so I think 4k~ is a pretty fair price to put it at? Glad you like these, though! Which accents would you be interested in taking as a trade?
@Gyroid

I have the variant of this accent for female skydancers which I bought for 2.5k, so I think 4k~ is a pretty fair price to put it at? Glad you like these, though! Which accents would you be interested in taking as a trade?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus im very interested in Dream of Lily most of all, and Fairy Tale Illusion is also very gorgeous! do you have ranges on those ones?
@Cytus im very interested in Dream of Lily most of all, and Fairy Tale Illusion is also very gorgeous! do you have ranges on those ones?
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

I do not, though I recall buying fairy tale illusion for somewhere around the range of 1.6-1.8k! (Not sure how much dream of lily would be) I’d be happy trading both for Peacock Song if you like that offer? ^^
@Gyroid

I do not, though I recall buying fairy tale illusion for somewhere around the range of 1.6-1.8k! (Not sure how much dream of lily would be) I’d be happy trading both for Peacock Song if you like that offer? ^^
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus sure, that would work for me! id love to see what dragon you end up putting it on if you have one for it! i love the accent i just dont really have imps anymore :) ill set up a cr!

also thanks for the price reference on the skydancer version; i been kinda looking for it on the low!
@Cytus sure, that would work for me! id love to see what dragon you end up putting it on if you have one for it! i love the accent i just dont really have imps anymore :) ill set up a cr!

also thanks for the price reference on the skydancer version; i been kinda looking for it on the low!
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24