Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Going on Hiatus, mini hoard purge 2015
1 2 3 4
@RayCayKar137

Let me know what sort of stuff you want and I'll let you know what I have that fits the theme :) and then we'll negotiate a price
@RayCayKar137

Let me know what sort of stuff you want and I'll let you know what I have that fits the theme :) and then we'll negotiate a price
Oh, I dunno. There are so many apparel pieces. Right now clothing for the cold and more natury for the South Americas is my main goal. Silks and medieval stuff is also a big one.
Oh, I dunno. There are so many apparel pieces. Right now clothing for the cold and more natury for the South Americas is my main goal. Silks and medieval stuff is also a big one.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayCayKar137 Here's stuff that I think meets your brief, let me know what you want and I'll send it over [item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron helmet][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=silver filigree banner][item=silver filigree gauntlets][item=silver filigree wing guard][item=spring's breath][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=brushhunter's arctic boots][item=ranger's treads][item=ranger's wing cover][item=druid's woodbasket][item=druid's woodguard][item=fruid's woodtrail][item=Sepia woodtreads][item=sepia woodwing]
@RayCayKar137

Here's stuff that I think meets your brief, let me know what you want and I'll send it over

Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Silver Filigree Banner Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Wing Guard Spring's Breath Conjurer's Herb Pouch Brushhunter's Arctic Boots Ranger's Treads Ranger's Wing Cover Druid's Woodbasket Druid's Woodguard Sepia Woodtreads Sepia Woodwing
@Rowanne Would you be willing to trade your Black Cat and Prismatic Token for my Coral Crown, Diver Emblem and Flowing Taurus?
@Rowanne Would you be willing to trade your Black Cat and Prismatic Token for my Coral Crown, Diver Emblem and Flowing Taurus?
@Trilliums

Forgot to update, sorry, I don't have any more prismatic tokens left, but I'd be happy to trade you the black cat :)

Black cat - 150g

For

Diver emblem - 34 g
Coral crown - 60g
Flowing Taurus - 15g
And 40g/kt

@Trilliums

Forgot to update, sorry, I don't have any more prismatic tokens left, but I'd be happy to trade you the black cat :)

Black cat - 150g

For

Diver emblem - 34 g
Coral crown - 60g
Flowing Taurus - 15g
And 40g/kt

@Rowanne I think I'll pass, the token was the main thing I was looking for. Sorry. :(
@Rowanne I think I'll pass, the token was the main thing I was looking for. Sorry. :(
Sorry took so long to get back. The armor pieces and the Woodtred stuff caught my attention, as well as the herb pouch
Sorry took so long to get back. The armor pieces and the Woodtred stuff caught my attention, as well as the herb pouch
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayCayKar137

Send me a CR with exactly what you want written in it and I'll send them to you 3kt/g per piece
@RayCayKar137

Send me a CR with exactly what you want written in it and I'll send them to you 3kt/g per piece
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4