Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Going on Hiatus, mini hoard purge 2015
1 2 3 4
No worries! I figured it's always no unless you ask.

So since Spirit jug is 109g I'd rather just do a straight trade. May I trade for the token, and shadow tats?
No worries! I figured it's always no unless you ask.

So since Spirit jug is 109g I'd rather just do a straight trade. May I trade for the token, and shadow tats?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Rowanne LAH for the Beltane skin is 100g but significantly higher in treasure - would 150kt work?
@Rowanne LAH for the Beltane skin is 100g but significantly higher in treasure - would 150kt work?
NWaVGQJ.png
@ApprenticeNerd

Sounds great, send me a CR :)

@AtticaIonia

That's perfect, just send me a CR :)
@ApprenticeNerd

Sounds great, send me a CR :)

@AtticaIonia

That's perfect, just send me a CR :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
If you have any apparel, melting or not, I shall happily take it. I got 100 dragons to dress. If you have any of the animal companions like snakes, I would prefer to get those first to help dress my Brazil dragon. Not sure on pricing however or what I want to spend yet. I'll come back and see what else you got.
If you have any apparel, melting or not, I shall happily take it. I got 100 dragons to dress. If you have any of the animal companions like snakes, I would prefer to get those first to help dress my Brazil dragon. Not sure on pricing however or what I want to spend yet. I'll come back and see what else you got.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@Rowanne
Can i buy all of you eggs at 285g each?
@Rowanne
Can i buy all of you eggs at 285g each?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@RayCayKar137

I'm selling my junk apparel at 3kt/g per piece. If you want me to sort by colour/type/theme or whatever then let me know and I'll be happy to do that. Unfortunately no snakes for sale here, but I do have quite a lot of green if that helps

@Dwarfcichlidlvr

I also love cichlids. They're just so colourful and such an interesting example of adaptation! but I'm looking for 300g for the bog egg, which I think is reasonable. I don't mind taking mixed payment
@RayCayKar137

I'm selling my junk apparel at 3kt/g per piece. If you want me to sort by colour/type/theme or whatever then let me know and I'll be happy to do that. Unfortunately no snakes for sale here, but I do have quite a lot of green if that helps

@Dwarfcichlidlvr

I also love cichlids. They're just so colourful and such an interesting example of adaptation! but I'm looking for 300g for the bog egg, which I think is reasonable. I don't mind taking mixed payment
That would help. I know it’s probably a lot, but theme or color may help the most woth this.
That would help. I know it’s probably a lot, but theme or color may help the most woth this.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@Rowanne
Yay! Im glad someone appreciates cichlids as much as i do!
Im going to pass on the egg for now. I just went broke. lol
@Rowanne
Yay! Im glad someone appreciates cichlids as much as i do!
Im going to pass on the egg for now. I just went broke. lol
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
1 2 3 4