Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S] Free Exchange! 1:1000 [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46
Bump~ a small gem restock ^^
Bump~ a small gem restock ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JustAnotherFan Sorry I had to decline! As with that trade, you would be at 1300g without a tip in the past 7 days.
@JustAnotherFan Sorry I had to decline! As with that trade, you would be at 1300g without a tip in the past 7 days.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump~ A small amount of gems restock
Bump~ A small amount of gems restock
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump~
Bump~
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump~
Bump~
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Jellyraven

Sent a CR for 300g if that’s alright!
@Jellyraven

Sent a CR for 300g if that’s alright!
7RSuTOf.pngRCP4nqa.pngpZJYyk4.pngtqGkHih.pngWn6vGC1.pngcutkr0S.pngeuYhwVK.png
Thanks for running this great service! If you run out of gems anytime feel free to poke me for a 1:1000 exchange.
Thanks for running this great service! If you run out of gems anytime feel free to poke me for a 1:1000 exchange.
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri Awww thank you so much for the offer ^v^ I do run out of gems all the time so I wouldn't bother you like that haha! I appreciate it though!
@frostmeri Awww thank you so much for the offer ^v^ I do run out of gems all the time so I wouldn't bother you like that haha! I appreciate it though!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I wouldn't offer if I minded! Just to give you an idea if you need like 10kg every week that wouldn't be a problem c:
I wouldn't offer if I minded! Just to give you an idea if you need like 10kg every week that wouldn't be a problem c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri Aaah that is so kind of you! Thank you very much! I may take you up on that offer in the future >3>
@frostmeri Aaah that is so kind of you! Thank you very much! I may take you up on that offer in the future >3>
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46