Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 505 506
@Carolynmbp

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Waterway. Your total is 80g.
For potential wishlist payment, please make sure to check your grinders description, whether or not they have a wishlist/accept wishlist pay!

Expect another ping once our team is ready to take on your order. ^-^

@Carolynmbp

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Waterway. Your total is 80g.
For potential wishlist payment, please make sure to check your grinders description, whether or not they have a wishlist/accept wishlist pay!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Theophilus

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Forbidden Portal. Your total is 100g.

Thank you for choosing Coli Crusaders!
@Theophilus

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Forbidden Portal. Your total is 100g.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@IvoryJx

Hey friend, just a heads up that I'll be a little late with your grind. Talking with my dog's trainer, but I should be done with the order in a few hours.
@IvoryJx

Hey friend, just a heads up that I'll be a little late with your grind. Talking with my dog's trainer, but I should be done with the order in a few hours.
QJ20y3o.png
@IvoryJx

Just popping in to let you know that I've sent your CRs off! Apologies for the delay, I've included the Warrior's Way drops as a courtesy for the grind not being completed in time.

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!

@IvoryJx

Just popping in to let you know that I've sent your CRs off! Apologies for the delay, I've included the Warrior's Way drops as a courtesy for the grind not being completed in time.

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!

QJ20y3o.png
Hello @Sage0! Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for your business!! If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
Hello @Sage0! Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for your business!! If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Sage0
Hey there! Just pinging you again to remind you to pick up your loot.
@Sage0
Hey there! Just pinging you again to remind you to pick up your loot.
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@AlcatrazSystem @Apocracy @BirdsDontTalk @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @Freefire

-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Mire
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 30 Mins
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems
@AlcatrazSystem @Apocracy @BirdsDontTalk @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @Freefire

-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Mire
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 30 Mins
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems
tgKCVtZ.png
@JayBird375

Confirming your 30m Reg. Grind in Mire. Your total is 40g.

@JayBird375

Confirming your 30m Reg. Grind in Mire. Your total is 40g.

ADb9Vnz.png
@Freefire
Thank you, I’ll do so now!
@Freefire
Thank you, I’ll do so now!
@Ranmaru

Hello, a small ping to let you know that I will be starting your 1hr grind in Arena after rollover. Please be expecting another ping from me when your order is completed on the same day.
@Ranmaru

Hello, a small ping to let you know that I will be starting your 1hr grind in Arena after rollover. Please be expecting another ping from me when your order is completed on the same day.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 505 506