Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 498 499
@CrystalNight98

I am starting your grind in Kelp Beds shortly!

@CrystalNight98

I am starting your grind in Kelp Beds shortly!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@CrystalNight98

Your Loot has been sent out in CR(s)!
Thank you for choosing the Coli Crusaders. ^-^

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@CrystalNight98

Your Loot has been sent out in CR(s)!
Thank you for choosing the Coli Crusaders. ^-^

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
hey @Tserin I am sending your loot through now. I thought I sent the first ping an hour ago....
Welp, I guess I forgot to press send...

Anyway, all your loot should start coming through in the next ~10 minutes.

hey @Tserin I am sending your loot through now. I thought I sent the first ping an hour ago....
Welp, I guess I forgot to press send...

Anyway, all your loot should start coming through in the next ~10 minutes.

vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Stormfate woop, I was asleep ehe

sorry for the silly question, but should I send payment now or wait for the loot CRs? :o
@Stormfate woop, I was asleep ehe

sorry for the silly question, but should I send payment now or wait for the loot CRs? :o

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru

Your order is completed and CRs have been sent! I apologize for making you wait. As for the answer to your question, all you need to do is wait when your order is being worked on. ^^ Thank you and have a nice day
@Ranmaru

Your order is completed and CRs have been sent! I apologize for making you wait. As for the answer to your question, all you need to do is wait when your order is being worked on. ^^ Thank you and have a nice day
@Khayria

Hi there and welcome to our Coli Services Thread!
I am pinging you here to let you know that I am starting your 1h Giveaway Grind in Rainsong Jungle shortly! :D
@Khayria

Hi there and welcome to our Coli Services Thread!
I am pinging you here to let you know that I am starting your 1h Giveaway Grind in Rainsong Jungle shortly! :D
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem @Apocracy @BirdsDontTalk @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @Freefire

-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: training fields
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: kt

@AlcatrazSystem @Apocracy @BirdsDontTalk @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @Freefire

-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: training fields
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: kt

@yall

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Training Fields. Your total is 80g.

Expect another ping once our team is ready to take on your order. ^-^
@yall

Confirming your 1h Reg. Grind in Training Fields. Your total is 80g.

Expect another ping once our team is ready to take on your order. ^-^
ADb9Vnz.png
perfect, thank you in advance! :3
perfect, thank you in advance! :3
@Khayria

All your Loot has been sent out in CR(s).

Have a great day!
@Khayria

All your Loot has been sent out in CR(s).

Have a great day!
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 498 499