Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 510 511
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Ceylenium @Zith @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @mxbird @Adaejha

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST Grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Harpy's Roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: N
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Ceylenium @Zith @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @mxbird @Adaejha

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST Grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Harpy's Roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: N
@Ponnie

Currently there are no fest slots available, as all of them had been filled up prior to the start of fest. Feel free to add yourself to the Pinglist for next fest if you would like to get an available slot.
We ping a week before Fest, and if any more slots are leftover, we ping again 3 days before fest, so that customers have the chance to claim a 2nd slot.
@Ponnie

Currently there are no fest slots available, as all of them had been filled up prior to the start of fest. Feel free to add yourself to the Pinglist for next fest if you would like to get an available slot.
We ping a week before Fest, and if any more slots are leftover, we ping again 3 days before fest, so that customers have the chance to claim a 2nd slot.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@yall Hi! Your dragon finally reached level 25 and has been sent back to you via CR. Thank you for your business! ^^
@yall Hi! Your dragon finally reached level 25 and has been sent back to you via CR. Thank you for your business! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
@LostTravels

Starting your fest grind in Harpys Roost shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been sent out.

@LostTravels

Starting your fest grind in Harpys Roost shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been sent out.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@finder77 Hey there! Will be starting your fest hour shortly^^
@finder77 Hey there! Will be starting your fest hour shortly^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Thanks!
Thanks!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@AlvildaBright
i will be beginning your fest grind soon! please stand by for loot delivery
@AlvildaBright
i will be beginning your fest grind soon! please stand by for loot delivery
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
@LostTravels

Hi there. Letting you know that I am resuming your grind now.
I was 16m in when the site went down, then I had to sleep and work all day the next day.

Loot will be sent out shortly.

@LostTravels

Hi there. Letting you know that I am resuming your grind now.
I was 16m in when the site went down, then I had to sleep and work all day the next day.

Loot will be sent out shortly.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@LostTravels

Your grind is all done and Loot has been PMed your way.
Thank you for ordering with us!

@LostTravels

Your grind is all done and Loot has been PMed your way.
Thank you for ordering with us!

ADb9Vnz.png
@AlvildaBright [center]loot has been sent out via pm[i]![/i] thanks for grinding with us, and enjoy the rest of your mistral jamboree notable loot: [item=Moving Onward Chest][/center]
@AlvildaBright
loot has been sent out via pm! thanks for grinding with us, and enjoy the rest of your mistral jamboree

notable loot:
Moving Onward Chest
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 510 511