Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 504 505
@starmates

Stating your 2h grind in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been sent out.

@starmates

Stating your 2h grind in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once loot has been sent out.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Kedreeva, the grind in Blooming Grove is complete and CRs are being sent over
@Kedreeva, the grind in Blooming Grove is complete and CRs are being sent over
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@starmates

Your grind is all done and loot sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

@starmates

Your grind is all done and loot sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @@Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @Ceylenium @/Zith @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Volcanic Vents
-» 30 Minutes, 1 or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: 160 gems

Not in a rush but I'm sure it might take ages to get what I need from this venue so I should order it here and there to hopefully get it when I need it ROFL :D

@AlcatrazSystem thanks so much for the lovely grind as always! I appreciate it much. Not in a super rush or anything but I just like to get on the calendar lol :D doing taxes/tracking expenses today so your grind was a nice surprise for me haha :D back to erm not fun that's for sure meep! :)
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @@Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @/Freefire @Ceylenium @/Zith @colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Volcanic Vents
-» 30 Minutes, 1 or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: 160 gems

Not in a rush but I'm sure it might take ages to get what I need from this venue so I should order it here and there to hopefully get it when I need it ROFL :D

@AlcatrazSystem thanks so much for the lovely grind as always! I appreciate it much. Not in a super rush or anything but I just like to get on the calendar lol :D doing taxes/tracking expenses today so your grind was a nice surprise for me haha :D back to erm not fun that's for sure meep! :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates

Confirming your 2h reg. Grind in Volcanic Vents.
Your total is 160g. 80g per 1h.
Expect another ping once your order is started on.

Appreciate the kind words. xD
I hope you manage to get all the familiars you need for your HD tasks. ^-^

@starmates

Confirming your 2h reg. Grind in Volcanic Vents.
Your total is 160g. 80g per 1h.
Expect another ping once your order is started on.

Appreciate the kind words. xD
I hope you manage to get all the familiars you need for your HD tasks. ^-^

ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem of course! You guys are great :D And thank you...for that particular familiar I'm imagining it might take me 40+ hours ordered to get that one haha XD (gosh I hope not) but I'll probably do the Vents here and there in between other venues to see if I can get it :D
@AlcatrazSystem of course! You guys are great :D And thank you...for that particular familiar I'm imagining it might take me 40+ hours ordered to get that one haha XD (gosh I hope not) but I'll probably do the Vents here and there in between other venues to see if I can get it :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@yall

I'm going to be taking on your dragon for leveling!
if you could send me a CR with them, I can get started right away.
@yall

I'm going to be taking on your dragon for leveling!
if you could send me a CR with them, I can get started right away.
sLpAJ21.png
@WingedUnknown
I am ready to take your dragon for leveling!

@RazmatazRascal
I am ready to take your first dragon for leveling!

I will get started with leveling them when I have both dragons :3
@WingedUnknown
I am ready to take your dragon for leveling!

@RazmatazRascal
I am ready to take your first dragon for leveling!

I will get started with leveling them when I have both dragons :3
@RazmatazRascal

Apologies for the double ping, but I can actually take both of your lvl 1 dragons for leveling whenever you're able to send them over!
@RazmatazRascal

Apologies for the double ping, but I can actually take both of your lvl 1 dragons for leveling whenever you're able to send them over!
@RazmatazRascal

Your dragons are done watching my trainer beat up podids! They will be flying home in a CR in a moment. Thank you for ordering with us!
@RazmatazRascal

Your dragons are done watching my trainer beat up podids! They will be flying home in a CR in a moment. Thank you for ordering with us!
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 504 505