Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Services - PERM CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Tserin, @Minervals, @HoneyedBee

Sorry it's been taking so long! I've been one of the few that still have lag throughout the site. I'll get back to you as soon as coli lag goes away for me. Thank you for your patience
@Tserin, @Minervals, @HoneyedBee

Sorry it's been taking so long! I've been one of the few that still have lag throughout the site. I'll get back to you as soon as coli lag goes away for me. Thank you for your patience
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana -- no worries! take your time! the lag has gotten me bad as well
@IBeeJuliana -- no worries! take your time! the lag has gotten me bad as well
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@IBeeJuliana

Do you have limits on how much grinding you will do for one person?

If not i'd like to preorder 4h of rainsong jungle for Monday please! Edit- two 2h slots in a row if there is a limit

Sending CR
@IBeeJuliana

Do you have limits on how much grinding you will do for one person?

If not i'd like to preorder 4h of rainsong jungle for Monday please! Edit- two 2h slots in a row if there is a limit

Sending CR
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
hi! could i have 5 hours of blooming grove during the festival please (you could always send it 2 days before the fest ends!) <3 sending cr!
hi! could i have 5 hours of blooming grove during the festival please (you could always send it 2 days before the fest ends!) <3 sending cr!
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
@IBeeJuliana

hey, could i grab 6 hours in Blooming Grove during the festival? same as the person above, i’m fine with it not being immediate, a day before the end is fine with me. :)

would you be also be down to do some levelling for me again? like 10 fodder to level 15? i’ll send them thru PA’s if you’re alright with it, don’t wanna overwhelm u tho, so it’s fine if i should send them after the fest or anything! :>
@IBeeJuliana

hey, could i grab 6 hours in Blooming Grove during the festival? same as the person above, i’m fine with it not being immediate, a day before the end is fine with me. :)

would you be also be down to do some levelling for me again? like 10 fodder to level 15? i’ll send them thru PA’s if you’re alright with it, don’t wanna overwhelm u tho, so it’s fine if i should send them after the fest or anything! :>

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@collude

Feel free to send some fodder over and I'll also add you to the list! I've been busy lately with coli stuff since I got set back with website lag. If you want to check on my progress, I also have a lot of requests on my my Free Dragons & More forum

At the bottom of this post I have listed all the free requests there (there's around 8 or 9)
Coliseum Requests
@collude

Feel free to send some fodder over and I'll also add you to the list! I've been busy lately with coli stuff since I got set back with website lag. If you want to check on my progress, I also have a lot of requests on my my Free Dragons & More forum

At the bottom of this post I have listed all the free requests there (there's around 8 or 9)
Coliseum Requests
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana :0 i’m loving ur Free Dragons and More forum- that’s a lot of philanthropy right there ahaha. sending in the fod, and some spare items lying around <3
@IBeeJuliana :0 i’m loving ur Free Dragons and More forum- that’s a lot of philanthropy right there ahaha. sending in the fod, and some spare items lying around <3

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
Hello! Could I get 5 hours of fest grinding in Rainsong?
Hello! Could I get 5 hours of fest grinding in Rainsong?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@IBeeJuliana
Could I get 3 hrs of festival grinding in Blooming Grove please?

Edit:
Sorry I meant Rainsong Jungle!
@IBeeJuliana
Could I get 3 hrs of festival grinding in Blooming Grove please?

Edit:
Sorry I meant Rainsong Jungle!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

Would you prefer me to only send the Bladed Flatleaves and other more valuable things I get or do you still want everything?
@COparade

Would you prefer me to only send the Bladed Flatleaves and other more valuable things I get or do you still want everything?
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11