Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs + more <Updated 5/25!>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok, I've got to ask because I've been lusting after Starlight Sylph imperial from the time I discovered your skins.

What can I do to get it? I do have an all the night sky collection.
Ok, I've got to ask because I've been lusting after Starlight Sylph imperial from the time I discovered your skins.

What can I do to get it? I do have an all the night sky collection.
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat

Bribe me lol

I'm super attached to the skin since it's the first time I drew what I want on a skin instead of what I think would sell, but also it's old and I don't like to look at my old art xD
@Hardycat

Bribe me lol

I'm super attached to the skin since it's the first time I drew what I want on a skin instead of what I think would sell, but also it's old and I don't like to look at my old art xD
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
OK

I will offer 1 Night Silk bundle has 8 items at today's auction house you would buy all the items for 1479g You can't get the bundle. It appears to be offered once every other year roughly it was offered the end of march and was I think about 1000g. So any you don't equip should continue to go up in value.

I am willing to add an additional 500g so the current total is close to 2000g with a potential to go up quite a bit more.

(sorry I took so long to get back to you. We are playing tabletop games today.
OK

I will offer 1 Night Silk bundle has 8 items at today's auction house you would buy all the items for 1479g You can't get the bundle. It appears to be offered once every other year roughly it was offered the end of march and was I think about 1000g. So any you don't equip should continue to go up in value.

I am willing to add an additional 500g so the current total is close to 2000g with a potential to go up quite a bit more.

(sorry I took so long to get back to you. We are playing tabletop games today.
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat
Heyo, so I took a while to consider it, and I'm going to deny the offer simply because I'm biased and I don't personally value in-game items as much as art or UMAs ^^"

If you're super desperate in getting a copy I have a few friends I gave free copies to that are no longer playing and I can check with them if they're willing to sell. Not sure if they already liquidated their assets before leaving though :/
@Hardycat
Heyo, so I took a while to consider it, and I'm going to deny the offer simply because I'm biased and I don't personally value in-game items as much as art or UMAs ^^"

If you're super desperate in getting a copy I have a few friends I gave free copies to that are no longer playing and I can check with them if they're willing to sell. Not sure if they already liquidated their assets before leaving though :/
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Ok, :) My offer was based on your wish list. I'm still interested. If it's not much bother I'd still love a copy and if you have a willing friend. Unfortunately I only have a couple customs, one is a recolor but I'm not sure they are your style. (First time I've tried an offer;) ) If I know what you like. I do have a couple of limited bioluminosity's prints. Please don't feel pressured though. This is a game and we are here for fun.[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Let me know
Ok, :)

My offer was based on your wish list. I'm still interested. If it's not much bother I'd still love a copy and if you have a willing friend.

Unfortunately I only have a couple customs, one is a recolor but I'm not sure they are your style. (First time I've tried an offer;) ) If I know what you like. I do have a couple of limited bioluminosity's prints. Please don't feel pressured though. This is a game and we are here for fun.

Let me know
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat

Asked my friends; nobody has a copy they're willing to part with unfortunately :(

I added a rating to how much I want items on my wishlist, unfortunately they are not at all equal or even close in how much I personally value em. I'd rate starlight sylph on around 7-8/10 on what it would take to bribe me to let go of it ^^"

I'm open to looking at what you have to offer, though!
@Hardycat

Asked my friends; nobody has a copy they're willing to part with unfortunately :(

I added a rating to how much I want items on my wishlist, unfortunately they are not at all equal or even close in how much I personally value em. I'd rate starlight sylph on around 7-8/10 on what it would take to bribe me to let go of it ^^"

I'm open to looking at what you have to offer, though!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

bump!
bump!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

How much for this lovely? [skin=30226] Also, I'm willing to offer art as payment if that interests you. You can see my FR art [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3009343][u]here[/u][/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If the art doesn't interest your prefered currency works too~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
How much for this lovely?

Also, I'm willing to offer art as payment if that interests you. You can see my FR art here If the art doesn't interest your prefered currency works too~
Dahlia_Pixel_animation.gif 5BsilZ9.pngmtHAEL4.png
mlHpBMC.pngsQMcqHN.png

loimysO.png
NOP5viO.pngWKtl2lb.png
Suzuran_Pixel_animation.gif
@SoleilLingerie

LAH is 115g; I'd be willing to take 100g for it! As for art, do you have any examples of male characters? Your style is super cute but it kind of doesn't fit my characters that I'm looking for art for ^^
@SoleilLingerie

LAH is 115g; I'd be willing to take 100g for it! As for art, do you have any examples of male characters? Your style is super cute but it kind of doesn't fit my characters that I'm looking for art for ^^
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

I'll take it for the 100g as I don't really do male characters much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'll take it for the 100g as I don't really do male characters much
Dahlia_Pixel_animation.gif 5BsilZ9.pngmtHAEL4.png
mlHpBMC.pngsQMcqHN.png

loimysO.png
NOP5viO.pngWKtl2lb.png
Suzuran_Pixel_animation.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8