Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs + more <Updated 5/25!>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey :] i'd be interested in halitrephes - i have a couple of other 2020 skins, as well as some older ones if those don't interest. do you have a list of what you're looking for, or would you prefer i just let you know what i have?
hey :] i'd be interested in halitrephes - i have a couple of other 2020 skins, as well as some older ones if those don't interest. do you have a list of what you're looking for, or would you prefer i just let you know what i have?
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
[quote name="dragonpals" date="2021-04-04 20:58:02" ] @sureputo Sorry, I went ahead and bought Butterfly Cloak, I didn't realize you had an offer on that. I figured I might as well let you know, though! [/quote] No worries and thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy the beautiful skin!
dragonpals wrote on 2021-04-04 20:58:02:
@sureputo

Sorry, I went ahead and bought Butterfly Cloak, I didn't realize you had an offer on that. I figured I might as well let you know, though!

No worries and thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy the beautiful skin!
lST75aq.png
@ilan

I haven't yet compiled a list of everything I'm missing and want from 2020 ^^" But pretty much am interested in most light/wind/nature/arcane skins!

@ElecSquirrel10
1350g works for me!
@ilan

I haven't yet compiled a list of everything I'm missing and want from 2020 ^^" But pretty much am interested in most light/wind/nature/arcane skins!

@ElecSquirrel10
1350g works for me!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485

I was wondering if you would be willing to go under LAH (120g) for . I also have a lot of the 2020 fest skins if you're looking for something. Thanks for your time!
@grasssnake485

I was wondering if you would be willing to go under LAH (120g) for . I also have a lot of the 2020 fest skins if you're looking for something. Thanks for your time!
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
@Sensoo

I'd be willing to take 100g for it! Alternatively would do a 1:1 swap for any of the following 2020 accents:

the elder's fall
Syrah
Araceae Seviera
Melted Free
moonlit glass

@ilan
Sorry about the double ping; I compiled a list of the 2020 accents I'm looking for above!
@Sensoo

I'd be willing to take 100g for it! Alternatively would do a 1:1 swap for any of the following 2020 accents:

the elder's fall
Syrah
Araceae Seviera
Melted Free
moonlit glass

@ilan
Sorry about the double ping; I compiled a list of the 2020 accents I'm looking for above!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

I have an extra Melted Free or Araceae Seviera, whichever you prefer.
@grasssnake485

I have an extra Melted Free or Araceae Seviera, whichever you prefer.
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
@Sensoo
I'll swap for Araceae Seviera!
@Sensoo
I'll swap for Araceae Seviera!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485 What's your price range on Crowned King of Koi? I'm not too big a collector so I'm not sure what the market's like.
@grasssnake485 What's your price range on Crowned King of Koi? I'm not too big a collector so I'm not sure what the market's like.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@lantadyme

//eep I probably shouldn't have been going through my inventory at 5am

Crowned king of koi should be a bribe me/tentative sale since I'm currently using it on a perma dragon and there's nothing on my wishlist for that particular perma. I got it for 500g and it's retired, so somewhere in the 750+ range/swap for a wishlist accent
@lantadyme

//eep I probably shouldn't have been going through my inventory at 5am

Crowned king of koi should be a bribe me/tentative sale since I'm currently using it on a perma dragon and there's nothing on my wishlist for that particular perma. I got it for 500g and it's retired, so somewhere in the 750+ range/swap for a wishlist accent
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485 hey! How much for Crystallice and Glimmerwing silver?
@grasssnake485 hey! How much for Crystallice and Glimmerwing silver?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8