Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ash's Variety Yardsale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@ellapinky i’d be happy to supply! i’ll send you a cr of your first shipment in a moment :)
@ellapinky i’d be happy to supply! i’ll send you a cr of your first shipment in a moment :)
Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
a few new familiars up!
a few new familiars up!
@ashtober

ooo! could i be added to the pinglist for special items, apparel, and familiars, please?
@ashtober

ooo! could i be added to the pinglist for special items, apparel, and familiars, please?
IMG_3621.gif
~he/they/she, 3hrs ahead of FR time~

IMG_3620.gif
@wombatknowsall sure!! do you want pings for all new familiars or just boss familiars?
@wombatknowsall sure!! do you want pings for all new familiars or just boss familiars?
Hello @ashtober ! Could I get these items from you? [item=Ferberus][item=tertiary gene: flecks (veilspun)][item=Prismatic Crystalscales] I think that's 85kt?
Hello @ashtober ! Could I get these items from you?

Ferberus Prismatic Crystalscales

I think that's 85kt?

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@almosteverything Sure!! i'll send a cr.
@almosteverything Sure!! i'll send a cr.
@ashtober

uh, ill do all familiars for now!
@ashtober

uh, ill do all familiars for now!
IMG_3621.gif
~he/they/she, 3hrs ahead of FR time~

IMG_3620.gif
@wombatknowsall you got it!!
@wombatknowsall you got it!!
[b]EGG FOUND![/B] Hello, Egg pinglist! I'm happy to announce that I found a plague egg while scavenging today. I'm pricing it at 275g or 275kt. Gems are preferred, but either currency or a mix of the two works! [center][item=unhatched plague egg] Behold![/center] Since everyone on my gene pinglist is here, also, I'm happy to announce I have the Veilspun secondary gene, Fade, as well. 25G or 25kt. If you're interested in either of these and the price is too high, I'm fine with haggling. EGG PINGLIST: @Mgcltwo @almosteverything @yutashusshoe @monkeyboy34 @AWB
EGG FOUND!
Hello, Egg pinglist! I'm happy to announce that I found a plague egg while scavenging today. I'm pricing it at 275g or 275kt. Gems are preferred, but either currency or a mix of the two works!
Unhatched Plague Egg
Behold!

Since everyone on my gene pinglist is here, also, I'm happy to announce I have the Veilspun secondary gene, Fade, as well. 25G or 25kt.

If you're interested in either of these and the price is too high, I'm fine with haggling.

EGG PINGLIST:
@Mgcltwo @almosteverything @yutashusshoe @monkeyboy34 @AWB
Can I also be added to special items, apparels and specifically snapper skins/accents pinglist? c: Thank you!!
Can I also be added to special items, apparels and specifically snapper skins/accents pinglist? c: Thank you!!
MreCscM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22