Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ash's Variety Yardsale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Giveaway of the day still available for anyone interested in a free familiar!
Giveaway of the day still available for anyone interested in a free familiar!
Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
@ashtober I'll take the familiar! also, how much would you like for the Blooming Woodbrace?
@ashtober I'll take the familiar! also, how much would you like for the Blooming Woodbrace?

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@almosteverything no problem, I'll send a cr! and how does 5kt or 5g sound?
@almosteverything no problem, I'll send a cr! and how does 5kt or 5g sound?
@ashtober I can do 5kt/g! in your cr just tell me if you have a currency preference :D
@ashtober I can do 5kt/g! in your cr just tell me if you have a currency preference :D

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
a few new familiars and giveaway of the day is up! ping me to claim the Scholar!
a few new familiars and giveaway of the day is up! ping me to claim the Scholar!
for 40kt+40g?
EDIT: @ashtober
for 40kt+40g?
EDIT: @ashtober
Wishlist
570.png
@twilightstar123 you got a deal! i'll send a cr!
@twilightstar123 you got a deal! i'll send a cr!
Officially have given the shop a makeover! I now am selling transmutation materials and have set prices so it's easier- but still feel free to haggle if you can't afford something!
Officially have given the shop a makeover! I now am selling transmutation materials and have set prices so it's easier- but still feel free to haggle if you can't afford something!
bump!
bump!
@ashtober

Happy to buy all your gold/silver muck and white/black slime at your treasure price indefinitely, throw them all at me in private auctions whenever you get them?
@ashtober

Happy to buy all your gold/silver muck and white/black slime at your treasure price indefinitely, throw them all at me in private auctions whenever you get them?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22