Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have:
Surgestream Coat
Redbolt Construct
Greenskeeper Treeshroud
Airborne Parchment

Swallowtail Buttersnake x2
Highfin Sea Serpent
Tsunami Gem Guardian

Accent: Simply a Flame
Skin: Magma Heart
Skin: Colorful Ice
Accent: It Rained Whole Day
Accent: Massive Attack
Accent: Magmatic Cloak
Accent: Clouddancer
Accent: Death Seeker
Skin: Mossy Cerdae
Accent: Crevice
Accent: Lagoona Queen
Accent: Halitrephes
Accent: Sunset Jelly
Accent: Araceae Seviera
Skin: Breath of Light
Skin: Curse of the Cyclone
Accent: Alizesha x2
Accent: Airheaded x2

I also have almost all of the chests with the skins and accents from the last air event.
I have:
Surgestream Coat
Redbolt Construct
Greenskeeper Treeshroud
Airborne Parchment

Swallowtail Buttersnake x2
Highfin Sea Serpent
Tsunami Gem Guardian

Accent: Simply a Flame
Skin: Magma Heart
Skin: Colorful Ice
Accent: It Rained Whole Day
Accent: Massive Attack
Accent: Magmatic Cloak
Accent: Clouddancer
Accent: Death Seeker
Skin: Mossy Cerdae
Accent: Crevice
Accent: Lagoona Queen
Accent: Halitrephes
Accent: Sunset Jelly
Accent: Araceae Seviera
Skin: Breath of Light
Skin: Curse of the Cyclone
Accent: Alizesha x2
Accent: Airheaded x2

I also have almost all of the chests with the skins and accents from the last air event.
Oh, and I can possibly offer dragons, depending on who you are interested in. ^_^
Oh, and I can possibly offer dragons, depending on who you are interested in. ^_^
I also have 164k treasure as well.
I also have 164k treasure as well.
I just got an Unhatched Plague Egg.
I can sell that and convert some treasure to gems then pay you in full within the next half hour or so. ^_^

(Or you can take the egg as part of the payment. Up to you!)
I just got an Unhatched Plague Egg.
I can sell that and convert some treasure to gems then pay you in full within the next half hour or so. ^_^

(Or you can take the egg as part of the payment. Up to you!)
I've got 5700 gems and the egg. I can sell it, or give it to you as the last 300. ^_^
I've got 5700 gems and the egg. I can sell it, or give it to you as the last 300. ^_^
@Nirith - Sorry for the late reply! Been a bit busy this morning. The Gems and Egg are fine, if you haven't sold it yet! You can send a CR whenever. I just need to know what your DV username and ID number are to start transferring stuff (I'll be sending it all directly - with the limitations they have on trades over there, it'd take forever to do it that way).
@Nirith - Sorry for the late reply! Been a bit busy this morning. The Gems and Egg are fine, if you haven't sold it yet! You can send a CR whenever. I just need to know what your DV username and ID number are to start transferring stuff (I'll be sending it all directly - with the limitations they have on trades over there, it'd take forever to do it that way).
I'll send those over right away! ^_^

I'm Nirith #23579 over on DV.
I'll send those over right away! ^_^

I'm Nirith #23579 over on DV.
@Nirith - Got them and am working on the transfer process now. Thank you very much! =D
@Nirith - Got them and am working on the transfer process now. Thank you very much! =D
Thank you!! <3

(Oh! And I noticed your turnipling has a totem on him. Can I get that as well? <3 )
Thank you!! <3

(Oh! And I noticed your turnipling has a totem on him. Can I get that as well? <3 )
@Nirith
Ooh, good catch. I totally forgot about that. I think there's just a couple of items and the Potatoes left to send now.
@Nirith
Ooh, good catch. I totally forgot about that. I think there's just a couple of items and the Potatoes left to send now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10