Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Lucy is absolutely up for offers! I originally traded a $40 commission to get her. So, that's roughly her value I suppose? I'm down to look at any offers though. ^_^

Oosha is going to be a lot more tentative. I paid $60, but her total worth is far higher than that. I'm not sure what it would take for me to trade her. I'd look at offers though.
Lucy is absolutely up for offers! I originally traded a $40 commission to get her. So, that's roughly her value I suppose? I'm down to look at any offers though. ^_^

Oosha is going to be a lot more tentative. I paid $60, but her total worth is far higher than that. I'm not sure what it would take for me to trade her. I'd look at offers though.
@Nirith - Alright. Had to negotiate some stuff since they ended up being kind of picky, but it looks like they'd trade for the first character. Would that be 4,000 Gems then?
@Nirith - Alright. Had to negotiate some stuff since they ended up being kind of picky, but it looks like they'd trade for the first character. Would that be 4,000 Gems then?
That is perfectly fine by me. ^_^

Would you like me to transfer the gal somewhere?
That is perfectly fine by me. ^_^

Would you like me to transfer the gal somewhere?
@Nirith
Sounds good! I'm just waiting to hear back from them again since they got off last night to go to bed. Not sure when they want to finalize stuff. Do you think you'll be around later today?

---

In other news, I have added a small update to the first post since I keep finding things I want, ahaha.
@Nirith
Sounds good! I'm just waiting to hear back from them again since they got off last night to go to bed. Not sure when they want to finalize stuff. Do you think you'll be around later today?

---

In other news, I have added a small update to the first post since I keep finding things I want, ahaha.
@Zii

how do you make gems so quickly? i'm trying to save up for a purchase and would love any tips lol
@Zii

how do you make gems so quickly? i'm trying to save up for a purchase and would love any tips lol
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
Have an account on another petsite for several years and then cross-site trade stuff later, lol.
@hatesprit
Have an account on another petsite for several years and then cross-site trade stuff later, lol.
@Zii

ah. smart.

is there anything else you would consider spending gems on? i have item and dragon sale threads linked in my bio, but unfortunately i'm a graphic designer not an illustrator and drawing/character design really isn't my thing. i do have a number of like. dnd character ideas/drafts if that makes sense? if that would be something you're interested in, but i'm guessing not. this is very much an 'i'm-desperate-for-gems' shot in the dark and i'm absolutely not expecting you to say yes, but. ykno. might as well lol
@Zii

ah. smart.

is there anything else you would consider spending gems on? i have item and dragon sale threads linked in my bio, but unfortunately i'm a graphic designer not an illustrator and drawing/character design really isn't my thing. i do have a number of like. dnd character ideas/drafts if that makes sense? if that would be something you're interested in, but i'm guessing not. this is very much an 'i'm-desperate-for-gems' shot in the dark and i'm absolutely not expecting you to say yes, but. ykno. might as well lol
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Zii

Hiya! I only have animal characters, not sure if you're interested in them? You can check 'em out here though, feel free to offer on anyone except for the Mains tab.
@Zii

Hiya! I only have animal characters, not sure if you're interested in them? You can check 'em out here though, feel free to offer on anyone except for the Mains tab.
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
@hatesprit
At the moment, I can't think of anything aside from characters and, maybe, art. I'm actually debating how much longer I want to be on this site, in general, because I'm not finding myself as motivated to do stuff as I thought I would be. I have a little six month old that I take care of literally 24/7, and I just don't have the time/energy for most things any more, it seems. Sorry about that! I wish you the best of luck in your quest though.

@Kes
No one really jumped out at me, but thank you for the offer!
@hatesprit
At the moment, I can't think of anything aside from characters and, maybe, art. I'm actually debating how much longer I want to be on this site, in general, because I'm not finding myself as motivated to do stuff as I thought I would be. I have a little six month old that I take care of literally 24/7, and I just don't have the time/energy for most things any more, it seems. Sorry about that! I wish you the best of luck in your quest though.

@Kes
No one really jumped out at me, but thank you for the offer!
I'm around whenever now. Will be all day. ^_^
I'm around whenever now. Will be all day. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10