Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Light Sprite [H] 198 Noct Eggs
1 2 3 4 5
bymp
bymp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bamp
bamp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
I've sold multiple for ~60kg but my last one sold for 65kg, so personally I think you could find somebody who'd be willing to sell at that price for a quicksell.

BUT you might want to buffer a bit more since at 1egg:280 that's only 55kg, which is low even for me, who's known for quick-selling ahahaha
I've sold multiple for ~60kg but my last one sold for 65kg, so personally I think you could find somebody who'd be willing to sell at that price for a quicksell.

BUT you might want to buffer a bit more since at 1egg:280 that's only 55kg, which is low even for me, who's known for quick-selling ahahaha
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Thanks for the advice!

My only disagreement is while the lowest eggs are around 280, not all of them are. There's a finite amount selling for that much, so I don't value them that low when I sell in bulk (For example, there's literally none going for 280 as I type this message, they're at 294 each, and even then there's only about 40-50 going for around that price til ya hit 300)

That and as I mentioned in my OG post, I'm not super expecting anyone to take this deal and will be surprised if it does hit

Hope that makes sense!
@Alyxsandre

Thanks for the advice!

My only disagreement is while the lowest eggs are around 280, not all of them are. There's a finite amount selling for that much, so I don't value them that low when I sell in bulk (For example, there's literally none going for 280 as I type this message, they're at 294 each, and even then there's only about 40-50 going for around that price til ya hit 300)

That and as I mentioned in my OG post, I'm not super expecting anyone to take this deal and will be surprised if it does hit

Hope that makes sense!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bump
bump
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Don't mind me commenting so I can find this later. :)
Don't mind me commenting so I can find this later. :)
mlHpBMC.png BzjAkuF.png
HslJD2N.png 0XHtpWy.pngwAfJ7Bn.png
eJzwktq.png CAJaTcp.png
YMPbu9R.png
iwOM9O6.pngQJAOLGp.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.png9NyG1bQ.pngJ62sYF0.pngerG7rIV.png
[/nextcol]
yuh
yuh
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png