Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] lots of things [H] coli drops
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]I am now doing another challenge, so this thread is open again![/b][/center] Hello! I'm trying the vow of poverty challenge, which means I have to complete a dragon without spending any treasure or gems. This thread is so I can sort and manage what I have to trade and what I need. The dragon and my plans for him can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67399002]here[/url]. My challenge thread can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3251397/1]here[/url]. The challenge rules and creator can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/1]here[/url]. All prices are based off of the LAH gem prices of the AH listings, which I check semi-regularly. [quote=what I need] Specialty: [item=primary gene: Flaunt][item=secondary gene: noxtide][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=vial of darkened sight] Outfit: [item=hazel harvest bracelet][item=celadon silk scarf][item=hazel harvest sandals][item=eerie cyan clawrings][item=seapetal flower crown][item=teal starsilk earrings][item=grove sylvan twist][item=teal starsilk cloak][item=teal starsilk socks][item=hazel harvest tail twist][item=eerie cyan taildecor][item=eerie cyan pendants][item=grove sylvan wings][item=diaphanous sylvan lattice] Other: [item=tendril loach][item=scene: lilypad pool][item=Accent: Glitzium] [/quote] [quote=what I have + prices (prices may be a bit off)] [item=sentinel mith](25g) [item=unhatched plague egg](290g) [item=eliminate](295g) [item=curious paintbrush][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2979479#post_2979479]Art![/url] (ask for details) [item=battered shields] Coli Grinding/Leveling Services (ask for details) [/quote] [b]By the way, if you want something I have for trade, you can just go buy something I want off of the AH and then trade it, you don't need to have it beforehand.[/b] This list is constantly updating as I get more loot, so make sure to check in again to see if I have something you want. Thanks!
I am now doing another challenge, so this thread is open again!

Hello! I'm trying the vow of poverty challenge, which means I have to complete a dragon without spending any treasure or gems. This thread is so I can sort and manage what I have to trade and what I need. The dragon and my plans for him can be found here. My challenge thread can be found here. The challenge rules and creator can be found here. All prices are based off of the LAH gem prices of the AH listings, which I check semi-regularly.

what I need wrote:
Specialty:
Primary Gene: Flaunt Secondary Gene: Noxtide Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Vial of Darkened Sight

Outfit:
Hazel Harvest Bracelet Celadon Silk Scarf Hazel Harvest Sandals Eerie Cyan Clawrings Seapetal Flower Crown Teal Starsilk Earrings Grove Sylvan Twist Teal Starsilk Cloak Teal Starsilk Socks Hazel Harvest Tail Twist Eerie Cyan Taildecor Eerie Cyan Pendants Grove Sylvan Wings Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice

Other:
Tendril Loach Scene: Lilypad Pool Accent: Glitzium

what I have + prices (prices may be a bit off) wrote:

Sentinel Mith (25g)
Unhatched Plague Egg (290g)
Eliminate (295g)
Curious Paintbrush Art! (ask for details)
Battered Shields Coli Grinding/Leveling Services (ask for details)

By the way, if you want something I have for trade, you can just go buy something I want off of the AH and then trade it, you don't need to have it beforehand.

This list is constantly updating as I get more loot, so make sure to check in again to see if I have something you want.

Thanks!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
revamped this to be a bit nicer!
revamped this to be a bit nicer!
@LionHeart27

I have the accent, and would be happy to trade for the roc.
@LionHeart27

I have the accent, and would be happy to trade for the roc.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Awesome, I'll set up a cr!
@Carolynmbp Awesome, I'll set up a cr!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
I can brew you a vial of darkened sight, would you be willing to trade the dried tea for it? :D

@LionHeart27
I can brew you a vial of darkened sight, would you be willing to trade the dried tea for it? :D

@LionHeart27
@SkywarpPrime sure, thanks!
@SkywarpPrime sure, thanks!
(To not ping you again) I also have a few other things on that list I’ll just give you if you’d like! I think the Vow is a cool idea, and your dragon is very pretty!
(To not ping you again) I also have a few other things on that list I’ll just give you if you’d like! I think the Vow is a cool idea, and your dragon is very pretty!
1 2 3 4 5