Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TA74's Coliseum Services (Closed)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Salember hello! You can just copy and paste the form in here and fill it out (in a reply to the thread). Check the previous pages for some references :)
@Salember hello! You can just copy and paste the form in here and fill it out (in a reply to the thread). Check the previous pages for some references :)
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@Rezv I’m ready to train your dragon! Send him over when you’re ready.
@Rezv I’m ready to train your dragon! Send him over when you’re ready.

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74

Did you read/do you accept the rules and conditions? (Yes/I have a suggestion): Yes

I would like 2 hour(s) in Boreal Woord.

Any add-ons/promos?: No

Payment type: Gems

Anything else I should know?
@TA74

Did you read/do you accept the rules and conditions? (Yes/I have a suggestion): Yes

I would like 2 hour(s) in Boreal Woord.

Any add-ons/promos?: No

Anything else I should know?
P10rnB3.png
@Takara of course! When you get the time, please edit your post with the order form.
@Takara of course! When you get the time, please edit your post with the order form.

MZeTqmO.png
Did you read/do you accept the rules and conditions? Yes

I would like 2 hours in Boreal Wood.

Any add-ons/promos? This is my 1st time ordering from this shop :]

Anything else I should know?: I have a Luminous Halo if you're still interested in getting that item? And Thank you for making this shop I appreciate you and your hard work!! :]] oh and ty for answering my question!!

Edit: I've also got some other items from your wish list if you're interested, if not that's ok :]
Did you read/do you accept the rules and conditions? Yes

I would like 2 hours in Boreal Wood.

Any add-ons/promos? This is my 1st time ordering from this shop :]

Anything else I should know?: I have a Luminous Halo if you're still interested in getting that item? And Thank you for making this shop I appreciate you and your hard work!! :]] oh and ty for answering my question!!

Edit: I've also got some other items from your wish list if you're interested, if not that's ok :]
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
@Salember hey, thanks for your order! I’ve been thinking about it recently, and I’ve actually decided to get rid of item payment. I don’t think I can do 17 hours of grinding, even for something as cool as a Luminous halo [emoji=guardian scared size=1]. If you’ve got some other wishlist items that you’d like to pay with, please let me know ^^. Confirming your 2 hour and 10 minute order in BW!
@Salember hey, thanks for your order! I’ve been thinking about it recently, and I’ve actually decided to get rid of item payment. I don’t think I can do 17 hours of grinding, even for something as cool as a Luminous halo . If you’ve got some other wishlist items that you’d like to pay with, please let me know ^^. Confirming your 2 hour and 10 minute order in BW!

MZeTqmO.png
Thank you! Yeah I get it :], I have no problems with that haha. I can still give ya the halo if you'd like tho, I don't use em. I've got a plague halo too if ya want it.
Thank you! Yeah I get it :], I have no problems with that haha. I can still give ya the halo if you'd like tho, I don't use em. I've got a plague halo too if ya want it.
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
May I please be added to your grinding pinglist?
May I please be added to your grinding pinglist?
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
@HellsGate sure, adding you now.
@HellsGate sure, adding you now.

MZeTqmO.png
Hi! I changed my username from HellsGate to TheDEV1L so could you please change that on your pinglist. Thanks!
Hi! I changed my username from HellsGate to TheDEV1L so could you please change that on your pinglist. Thanks!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32