Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TA74's Coliseum Services (Closed)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@TA74

Awesome, thank you!! :D
@TA74

Awesome, thank you!! :D
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@TA74
Do you by chance do standing orders?
@TA74
Do you by chance do standing orders?
the mask quest
AbyssalRuins' Fancy Rocks and Shiny Things
Have a bred G1 you want to get rid of? Post here and I might buy.
@AbyssalRuins what do you mean by that?
@AbyssalRuins what do you mean by that?
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74
lets say I want a standing order 1 hour in the crystal pools, after you complete that initial order, in another week, 2 weeks, month, empty slots etc.(what ever you feel comfortable with)do that again until either you feel like canceling or the commissioner.
@TA74
lets say I want a standing order 1 hour in the crystal pools, after you complete that initial order, in another week, 2 weeks, month, empty slots etc.(what ever you feel comfortable with)do that again until either you feel like canceling or the commissioner.
the mask quest
AbyssalRuins' Fancy Rocks and Shiny Things
Have a bred G1 you want to get rid of? Post here and I might buy.
@AbyssalRuins I’m afraid I don’t, sorry. It would be hard to guarantee a player one slot when I open and close so frequently. I do close during festivals, and with the dom battle coming up (go Earth, by the way!) it’ll complicate things especially. Thanks for asking, though.
@AbyssalRuins I’m afraid I don’t, sorry. It would be hard to guarantee a player one slot when I open and close so frequently. I do close during festivals, and with the dom battle coming up (go Earth, by the way!) it’ll complicate things especially. Thanks for asking, though.

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 hi! can i please order 2 hours in blooming grove? c: tysm in advance!!
edit: oops I forgot,, i'll be paying in treasure
@TA74 hi! can i please order 2 hours in blooming grove? c: tysm in advance!!
edit: oops I forgot,, i'll be paying in treasure
Feline Triskull - alyssa
- they/she/he
- art (instagram link)
- wishlist
- profile dragon
@uhhlyssa I’d normally ask for the form but you’ve been here so many times so confirming your order for 2 hours in Blooming grove!
@uhhlyssa I’d normally ask for the form but you’ve been here so many times so confirming your order for 2 hours in Blooming grove!

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 im sorry LOL i was just sitting thinking after i ordered like "i forgot something" and that was it, my brains not completely on right now
@TA74 im sorry LOL i was just sitting thinking after i ordered like "i forgot something" and that was it, my brains not completely on right now
Feline Triskull - alyssa
- they/she/he
- art (instagram link)
- wishlist
- profile dragon
@uhhlyssa (you don’t have to ping, I’m subbed ^^) it’s all good! Adding you now~
@uhhlyssa (you don’t have to ping, I’m subbed ^^) it’s all good! Adding you now~

MZeTqmO.png
Hello! I'd like to order but I'm not sure where to send the order form to, do I PM you it?
Hello! I'd like to order but I'm not sure where to send the order form to, do I PM you it?
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32