Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TA74's Coliseum Services (Closed)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? Yes.

I would like 2 hours in Redrock Cove.

Any add-ons/promos?: Yep! Just one! It's my first time ordering :D +10?

Payment type: Gems
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? Yes.

I would like 2 hours in Redrock Cove.

Any add-ons/promos?: Yep! Just one! It's my first time ordering :D +10?

zSKdav4.png

@Xesei Confirming your order for 2 hours and 10 minutes in Redrock Cove (Level 15). Thank you for ordering, and welcome to the service!

@Xesei Confirming your order for 2 hours and 10 minutes in Redrock Cove (Level 15). Thank you for ordering, and welcome to the service!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yes

I would like 2 hour(s) in Boreal Woods.

Any add-ons/promos?: Nope

Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yes

I would like 2 hour(s) in Boreal Woods.

Any add-ons/promos?: Nope

C5V5o0z.png

@Sollo Confirming your order for 2 hours in Boreal Wood. As for add-ons, because this is your first time ordering, you’ll get an extra 10 minutes!

@Sollo Confirming your order for 2 hours in Boreal Wood. As for add-ons, because this is your first time ordering, you’ll get an extra 10 minutes!

MZeTqmO.png
[center] [emoji=coatl love size=1] Super happy with this experience! Reasonable prices, good turnaround time, and honest about the drops. I'll be ordering again in the future

Super happy with this experience! Reasonable prices, good turnaround time, and honest about the drops. I'll be ordering again in the future
rsz_lesb_snake.png
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yep!

I'd like an hour in the sandswept delta please!

Any add-ons/promos?: I suppose I get the extra three minutes from being friends now? ^^;

I hope you're staying well, having a great day, and that you remember to drink some water. Stay hydrated!
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yep!

I'd like an hour in the sandswept delta please!

Any add-ons/promos?: I suppose I get the extra three minutes from being friends now? ^^;

I hope you're staying well, having a great day, and that you remember to drink some water. Stay hydrated!
@LunalaRose Heyo! I'm actually closed right now for Earth's dominance conquest. Would you like me to ping you for when I open again (it should be fairly soon)?
@LunalaRose Heyo! I'm actually closed right now for Earth's dominance conquest. Would you like me to ping you for when I open again (it should be fairly soon)?

MZeTqmO.png
ah! apologies, I didn't notice it was closed! but yes please, I'd appreciate it!
ah! apologies, I didn't notice it was closed! but yes please, I'd appreciate it!
Got it!
Got it!

MZeTqmO.png

We're open again!

Reminder ping: @LunalaRose

We're open again!

Reminder ping: @LunalaRose

MZeTqmO.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32