Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TA74's Coliseum Services (Closed)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yep!

I'd like an hour in the sandswept delta please, i'm hoping to get some of the new familiars

Any add-ons/promos?: the extra three minutes if it applies

Thanks for the reminder, hope you're having a good day
Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? : Yep!

I'd like an hour in the sandswept delta please, i'm hoping to get some of the new familiars

Any add-ons/promos?: the extra three minutes if it applies

Thanks for the reminder, hope you're having a good day
@LunalaRose confirming your order for 1 hour in sandswept delta! (The new fams look so cool). And you’re correct, the extra 3 minutes applies. :)
@LunalaRose confirming your order for 1 hour in sandswept delta! (The new fams look so cool). And you’re correct, the extra 3 minutes applies. :)
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74

Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? (Yes/I have a suggestion): Yes

I would like 1 hr in Sandswept Delta please!

Any add-ons/promos?: Yes! This is my first time ordering here, so +10 minutes of grinding!

Payment type: treasure
@TA74

Did you read/do you accept our rules and conditions? (Yes/I have a suggestion): Yes

I would like 1 hr in Sandswept Delta please!

Any add-ons/promos?: Yes! This is my first time ordering here, so +10 minutes of grinding!

pdPOUgg.png
@TA74

I would like 2 hours in Crystal Pools please!

Payment type: Gems
@TA74

I would like 2 hours in Crystal Pools please!

Payment type: Gems
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Skiatha confirming your order for 1 hour and 10 minutes in Sandswept Delta! (Level 9-10). Lovely signature by the way!

@aprilraven confirming your order for 2 hours and 10 minutes in Crystal Pools! (Level 21).

Thank you both for ordering!
@Skiatha confirming your order for 1 hour and 10 minutes in Sandswept Delta! (Level 9-10). Lovely signature by the way!

@aprilraven confirming your order for 2 hours and 10 minutes in Crystal Pools! (Level 21).

Thank you both for ordering!

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74
Aaa thank you!! eve
@TA74
Aaa thank you!! eve
pdPOUgg.png
@TA74 Thank you! :)
@TA74 Thank you! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Bump!
Bump!

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74
back for more hehe :)

I would like 2 hours in Sandswept Delta!

Any add-ons/promos?: N/A

@TA74
back for more hehe :)

I would like 2 hours in Sandswept Delta!

Any add-ons/promos?: N/A

pdPOUgg.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32