Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcadian Brewing Service (FREE) lv. 19
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boop
Boop
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
sending some materials for aberration capsules c: i prefer sending CRs for keeping track hope that's alright
sending some materials for aberration capsules c: i prefer sending CRs for keeping track hope that's alright
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri that is completely fine I personally prefer PM but if you prefer CR it doesn't effect me much I can double check both either way I usually prefer pm because I can just forward the message that was sent with that item. Send over whenever ready^
@frostmeri that is completely fine I personally prefer PM but if you prefer CR it doesn't effect me much I can double check both either way I usually prefer pm because I can just forward the message that was sent with that item. Send over whenever ready^
Hello, I’d like an Anomalous Nekomata and Irregular Nekomata brewed! I could send a PM with mats now, or once you’re caught up with other brews; whichever you prefer.
Hello, I’d like an Anomalous Nekomata and Irregular Nekomata brewed! I could send a PM with mats now, or once you’re caught up with other brews; whichever you prefer.
@sirspiderider feel free to send it now, I wont collect the matts from it until im caught up so I may start ASAP
@sirspiderider feel free to send it now, I wont collect the matts from it until im caught up so I may start ASAP
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop