Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Old Fest Stuff, UMAs, &More!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@AtticaIonia

Unfortunately, I'm not really looking to trade for other items right now, I'm mostly trying to get gems!
@AtticaIonia

Unfortunately, I'm not really looking to trade for other items right now, I'm mostly trying to get gems!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Niya

No worries! I think everything is still available, just let me know what you'd like!
@Niya

No worries! I think everything is still available, just let me know what you'd like!
Hi I'm interested in buying the Luminous Sundrapes and Voltaic Halo. Would you take 400kt for both?
Hi I'm interested in buying the Luminous Sundrapes and Voltaic Halo. Would you take 400kt for both?
grt3q0H.gif
she/her | FR +15 timezone
@Moonwater ok i read all and check what i got in last time and how much gems left, so what do you think about Wartoad for umm 400g? for now he have LAH 480g
@Moonwater ok i read all and check what i got in last time and how much gems left, so what do you think about Wartoad for umm 400g? for now he have LAH 480g
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Hi! Wow, you've got quite a lair and hoard! It's nice of you to give others the chance to grab some of your things before you leave - a lot of people just leave and never come back. I'm interested in a couple things, but mainly your adorable fae gal Ripple here... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41852093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418521/41852093_350.png[/img][/url] ...and also this lovely imperial girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60324132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603242/60324132_350.png[/img][/url] Before anything else, can I get a price for those two? Especially Ripple, I love her <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Additionally, I am very interested in some of your familiars! I am on a mission to snag one of every familiar in Flight Rising lol, so you can imagine my delight when I saw that you have some hard to find familiars up for sale. I'm particularly looking to find the older holiday familiars first, before they get even harder to find. So I took a look at your bestiary, and I saw many of the holiday familiars I'm looking for listed, so I want to make an offer on a few bunches of them, haggle a bit, if that's alright? And if they're still available of course lol! :D I will preface this by saying all I have to spend is 2000g (2009g, to be exact). I wish I could buy, like, ALL of your familiars, but I do [i]not[/i] have the funds for that, unfortunately :/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My highest priority are these two (I've got all the others from that set - I wanna complete it hahaha!): sunbeam soldier - LAH 745g deadland disciple - LAH 300g [b]total: 1045g[/b] Could I offer you 850g for the both of them? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The other holiday familiars I'm interested in making offers on are all the bears from 2014-2015. According to your bestiary you have them all, so I did some price checking at the AH: BEARS Sunbeam Ursa – LAH 100g Livewire Grizzly – LAH 2200g Magma Embear – LAH 110g Hibernal Starbear – LAH 395g Graveyard Guardian – LAH 90g Cragbacked Bouldursa – LAH 90g Polarfreeze Defender – LAH 115g Murktooth Bramblekeep – LAH 275g Cloudkeeper Herald – LAH 200g Wavebreak Snarler – LAH 120g Timber Tender – YLAH 105g [b]total: 3800g[/b] - WAY TOO RICH FOR ME UNFORTUNATELY :( However, for everything minus the Livewire Grizzly and the Hibernal Starbear... [b]total:1205g[/b] Could I offer you 1000g for all the holiday bears above minus the Livewire Grizzley and Hibernal Starbear? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm so sorry this got so long!!! But I didn't want to crazy low-ball you for anything, and you've got a lot of cool things I'm interested in! Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it :)
Hi! Wow, you've got quite a lair and hoard! It's nice of you to give others the chance to grab some of your things before you leave - a lot of people just leave and never come back.

I'm interested in a couple things, but mainly your adorable fae gal Ripple here...
41852093_350.png

...and also this lovely imperial girl:
60324132_350.png

Before anything else, can I get a price for those two? Especially Ripple, I love her <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additionally, I am very interested in some of your familiars! I am on a mission to snag one of every familiar in Flight Rising lol, so you can imagine my delight when I saw that you have some hard to find familiars up for sale.

I'm particularly looking to find the older holiday familiars first, before they get even harder to find. So I took a look at your bestiary, and I saw many of the holiday familiars I'm looking for listed, so I want to make an offer on a few bunches of them, haggle a bit, if that's alright? And if they're still available of course lol! :D

I will preface this by saying all I have to spend is 2000g (2009g, to be exact). I wish I could buy, like, ALL of your familiars, but I do not have the funds for that, unfortunately :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My highest priority are these two (I've got all the others from that set - I wanna complete it hahaha!):

sunbeam soldier - LAH 745g
deadland disciple - LAH 300g
total: 1045g

Could I offer you 850g for the both of them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other holiday familiars I'm interested in making offers on are all the bears from 2014-2015. According to your bestiary you have them all, so I did some price checking at the AH:

BEARS
Sunbeam Ursa – LAH 100g
Livewire Grizzly – LAH 2200g
Magma Embear – LAH 110g
Hibernal Starbear – LAH 395g
Graveyard Guardian – LAH 90g
Cragbacked Bouldursa – LAH 90g
Polarfreeze Defender – LAH 115g
Murktooth Bramblekeep – LAH 275g
Cloudkeeper Herald – LAH 200g
Wavebreak Snarler – LAH 120g
Timber Tender – YLAH 105g

total: 3800g - WAY TOO RICH FOR ME UNFORTUNATELY :(

However, for everything minus the Livewire Grizzly and the Hibernal Starbear...
total:1205g

Could I offer you 1000g for all the holiday bears above minus the Livewire Grizzley and Hibernal Starbear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this got so long!!! But I didn't want to crazy low-ball you for anything, and you've got a lot of cool things I'm interested in!

Thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it :)
Happy-Bean-Hatchery-Pic.jpg
Can I offer 365g for the Gladegift Garland, Brightshine Raiments and Luminous Sundrapes?
Can I offer 365g for the Gladegift Garland, Brightshine Raiments and Luminous Sundrapes?
@QuirkyRabbit

Hello! Right now I'm not accepting treasure, but I do accept gems! They are 250g and 285g respectively, so that would be 535g, would that work?
@QuirkyRabbit

Hello! Right now I'm not accepting treasure, but I do accept gems! They are 250g and 285g respectively, so that would be 535g, would that work?
@Niya

Would you do maybe 440g for the Wartoad?
@Niya

Would you do maybe 440g for the Wartoad?
@happybean17

Hello! Here are my prices for everything:

Ripple - 50g
Imperial - 35g
sunbeam soldier - 745g
deadland disciple - 300g
Sunbeam Ursa – 100g
Magma Embear – 110g
Graveyard Guardian – 90g
Cragbacked Bouldursa – 90g
Polarfreeze Defender – 115g
Murktooth Bramblekeep – 275g
Cloudkeeper Herald – 200g
Wavebreak Snarler – 120g
Timber Tender – 105g

Total: 2335g

I can do all of this for 2150g, does that work?

If we also subtract the Wavebreak Snarler, I can do 2000g!
@happybean17

Hello! Here are my prices for everything:

Ripple - 50g
Imperial - 35g
sunbeam soldier - 745g
deadland disciple - 300g
Sunbeam Ursa – 100g
Magma Embear – 110g
Graveyard Guardian – 90g
Cragbacked Bouldursa – 90g
Polarfreeze Defender – 115g
Murktooth Bramblekeep – 275g
Cloudkeeper Herald – 200g
Wavebreak Snarler – 120g
Timber Tender – 105g

Total: 2335g

I can do all of this for 2150g, does that work?

If we also subtract the Wavebreak Snarler, I can do 2000g!
@SmolGreyCat

Gladegift Garland - 115g
Brightshine Raiments - 80g
Luminous Sundrapes - 250g

Total: 445g

I can do 400g, does that work?
@SmolGreyCat

Gladegift Garland - 115g
Brightshine Raiments - 80g
Luminous Sundrapes - 250g

Total: 445g