Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Sorry about that! I must've missed the form :)

UserID: 536663
Payment Total: 288kt/240g
Payment Type: Treasure

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Regular
Venue: Harpy's Roost
Length of Time: 4 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: None
Sorry about that! I must've missed the form :)

UserID: 536663
Payment Total: 288kt/240g

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Regular
Venue: Harpy's Roost
Length of Time: 4 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: None
1HKauy9.png
Not a problem! Thanks for going back and posting that, Hiii. :)
Not a problem! Thanks for going back and posting that, Hiii. :)
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
Skincent Shop | Coliseum Grinding Service | Wishlist
@Disconnected98

I'm beginning your order. I can do a 2 hour increment today for sure. I'll send you an update if I can manage all 4 hours today, but that's unlikely with my class schedule. Expect the order to be fulfilled tomorrow unless I have some kind of unexpected emergency, of which I'll update you asap.

Please let me know if there will be a conflict with closing out the CR by midnight of December 9, 2020.
@Disconnected98

I'm beginning your order. I can do a 2 hour increment today for sure. I'll send you an update if I can manage all 4 hours today, but that's unlikely with my class schedule. Expect the order to be fulfilled tomorrow unless I have some kind of unexpected emergency, of which I'll update you asap.

Please let me know if there will be a conflict with closing out the CR by midnight of December 9, 2020.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei

I do not have an issue with that. Will you be going by midnight FR time or in another time zone?
@Sonyei

I do not have an issue with that. Will you be going by midnight FR time or in another time zone?
FR +3 | They/Them
@Disconnected98

FR time works for me.
@Disconnected98

FR time works for me.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@sonyei I should ask - do you allow claiming of more than one slot at a time, or just one? Definitely interested in more slots if you allow it, but if not I totally understand!
@sonyei I should ask - do you allow claiming of more than one slot at a time, or just one? Definitely interested in more slots if you allow it, but if not I totally understand!
@Tayjo

For now only holiday slots are locked to 1 per person, but this is my first time trying out a Coli grind so everything is kind of in flux as I become aware of what I can and can't do.

I'm just a little worried about taking on more than I can feasibly handle. I'm already thinking that the 4 hour time slots are actually a little much if that's all that ever gets picked up, lol. I'll fulfill what I already took on here, but 12 hours of coli is basically ~120% of my FR time each week and leaves no time to grind for myself.

I'd like to keep my fingers from becoming gnarled, bony hooks. XD
@Tayjo

For now only holiday slots are locked to 1 per person, but this is my first time trying out a Coli grind so everything is kind of in flux as I become aware of what I can and can't do.

I'm just a little worried about taking on more than I can feasibly handle. I'm already thinking that the 4 hour time slots are actually a little much if that's all that ever gets picked up, lol. I'll fulfill what I already took on here, but 12 hours of coli is basically ~120% of my FR time each week and leaves no time to grind for myself.

I'd like to keep my fingers from becoming gnarled, bony hooks. XD
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei
Can I get 2 hours NtoN in Bamboo Falls?send a one-way CR.Thank you!
@Sonyei
Can I get 2 hours NtoN in Bamboo Falls?send a one-way CR.Thank you!
@line99

Hello! Please fill out the form provided in the Navigation section and post it here. The form is for my own peace of mind, that I know you've read my pricing metrics and agree to pay my asking price without conflict later down the line.

I've also updated the front page to indicate that I'm working in 1 hour increments. The timer gets reset at the end of every hour, so this allows me to rest my hands between long Coli grinds.
@line99

Hello! Please fill out the form provided in the Navigation section and post it here. The form is for my own peace of mind, that I know you've read my pricing metrics and agree to pay my asking price without conflict later down the line.

I've also updated the front page to indicate that I'm working in 1 hour increments. The timer gets reset at the end of every hour, so this allows me to rest my hands between long Coli grinds.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei
UserID:234257
Payment Total: 168k

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Holiday (NotN)
Venue: Bamboo Falls
Length of Time: 2 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: all drop,Thank you!
I filled out the form. I didn't see it just now. I'm sorry>_<
@Sonyei
UserID:234257
Payment Total: 168k

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Holiday (NotN)
Venue: Bamboo Falls
Length of Time: 2 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: all drop,Thank you!
I filled out the form. I didn't see it just now. I'm sorry>_<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18