Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[quote name="liramyne" date="2021-09-28 11:56:02" ] Oh my gosh, no need to apologize! If you need to cancel my order, I completely understand; please keep yourself safe and do what you need to do to be well. I'm hoping for the best for you - please take care <3 [/quote] <3 Thank you for the well wishes. I don't think I will need to cancel, the doctor orders are out of an abundance of caution, but I do want to stop adding daily tasks to my already existing list. My body is just a little too sensitive right now and they're worried about added stressors causing early labor. Nothing extravagant, but something that just needs to be carefully managed for the next few weeks.
liramyne wrote on 2021-09-28 11:56:02:
Oh my gosh, no need to apologize! If you need to cancel my order, I completely understand; please keep yourself safe and do what you need to do to be well. I'm hoping for the best for you - please take care <3

<3 Thank you for the well wishes. I don't think I will need to cancel, the doctor orders are out of an abundance of caution, but I do want to stop adding daily tasks to my already existing list. My body is just a little too sensitive right now and they're worried about added stressors causing early labor. Nothing extravagant, but something that just needs to be carefully managed for the next few weeks.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
Skincent Shop | Coliseum Grinding Service | Wishlist
@sonyei if you need to feel free to cancel my order health should always come before anything else I hope you're doing good and I hope you're getting well <3
@sonyei if you need to feel free to cancel my order health should always come before anything else I hope you're doing good and I hope you're getting well <3
4357.png ChickenNuggie
any pronouns| FR + 3

Lightning
23820.png
@ChickenNuggie -- <3 Ty! I'm working on it right now, I'm just having a ton of contractions back-to-back and it's difficult to focus/stay sitting upright. I may take a break from this tonight and finish it off tomorrow morning when I wake up. There will be orders! I will get them done. >.< Lol! I'm just struggling a little bit right now. I just need to rest and take some pain meds.
@ChickenNuggie -- <3 Ty! I'm working on it right now, I'm just having a ton of contractions back-to-back and it's difficult to focus/stay sitting upright. I may take a break from this tonight and finish it off tomorrow morning when I wake up. There will be orders! I will get them done. >.< Lol! I'm just struggling a little bit right now. I just need to rest and take some pain meds.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei I completely understand, take your time with it <3
@Sonyei I completely understand, take your time with it <3
4357.png ChickenNuggie
any pronouns| FR + 3

Lightning
23820.png
@ChickenNuggie -- Oops, forgot to send out an official ping earlier. D: All done!
@ChickenNuggie -- Oops, forgot to send out an official ping earlier. D: All done!
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@liramyne -- All done! CRs are out.

Final official ping sent and shop officially closed.

Thank you so much to everyone who ordered from my shop and gave me something to do for a while. I really appreciate it! I wish a happy rest of the year to all of you! <3
@liramyne -- All done! CRs are out.

Final official ping sent and shop officially closed.

Thank you so much to everyone who ordered from my shop and gave me something to do for a while. I really appreciate it! I wish a happy rest of the year to all of you! <3
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18