Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@CryBabxyIsha A level 10 exalts for ~16kt, but I'll give you the full 20 min time slot since you're new. I don't know if you're going for anything specific, but if you're looking to turn a profit and get yourself going I'd recommend going for Blooming Grove. The Preserved Petals are worth quite a bit right now due to the Veilspun Swipp, and you'll get more drops per hour since my team can assassinate everything in a matter of seconds each round.

@Loraln You're all set up. I'll send a confirmation ping when I'm ready to start your order (will be a day or 2).

Edit: I closed my thread but I'll still slot you in if you want a shot, CryBabxyIsha.
@CryBabxyIsha A level 10 exalts for ~16kt, but I'll give you the full 20 min time slot since you're new. I don't know if you're going for anything specific, but if you're looking to turn a profit and get yourself going I'd recommend going for Blooming Grove. The Preserved Petals are worth quite a bit right now due to the Veilspun Swipp, and you'll get more drops per hour since my team can assassinate everything in a matter of seconds each round.

@Loraln You're all set up. I'll send a confirmation ping when I'm ready to start your order (will be a day or 2).

Edit: I closed my thread but I'll still slot you in if you want a shot, CryBabxyIsha.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
Skincent Shop | Coliseum Grinding Service | Wishlist
great! ill will use the lvl 10 as payment and i will pay the remaining 8kt will feel bad if it dont meet the payment requirements ;;

please ^^ and thank you so much!

UserID:550563
Payment Total:24kt
Payment Type: lvl 10 fodder and 8kt

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: regular
Venue: Blooming Grove
Chosen Squad: MurderBots
Length of Time: 20 minutes
Misc Notes on Drops: all please

thank you so much !! ps Beorun is beautiful <3
great! ill will use the lvl 10 as payment and i will pay the remaining 8kt will feel bad if it dont meet the payment requirements ;;

please ^^ and thank you so much!

UserID:550563
Payment Total:24kt
Payment Type: lvl 10 fodder and 8kt

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: regular
Venue: Blooming Grove
Chosen Squad: MurderBots
Length of Time: 20 minutes
Misc Notes on Drops: all please

thank you so much !! ps Beorun is beautiful <3
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
Sounds good! I'll get you slotted in and send you a confirmation ping when I'm ready to begin your order. (Will be a day or 2.)

Edit: Also, ty. :D I was able to dress him up with my earnings from this thread.
Sounds good! I'll get you slotted in and send you a confirmation ping when I'm ready to begin your order. (Will be a day or 2.)

Edit: Also, ty. :D I was able to dress him up with my earnings from this thread.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Tayjo

The first CR is literally just familiars and I still have a row and a half more to send. Lol. Expect probably 5 ~ 6 CRs. This will take me some time to get organized and sent out.
@Tayjo

The first CR is literally just familiars and I still have a row and a half more to send. Lol. Expect probably 5 ~ 6 CRs. This will take me some time to get organized and sent out.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei no rush at all! I just realized that I accidentally sent two 2-way CRs, so I'm going to cancel the second one (unless I'm able to claim another slot right away ahah!)
@Sonyei no rush at all! I just realized that I accidentally sent two 2-way CRs, so I'm going to cancel the second one (unless I'm able to claim another slot right away ahah!)
Uh, it's up to you. The payment in the second one is for 4 hours, and I'm not going to do that big of a time slot going forward. So unless you want to pre-emptively pay for 2 sessions of 2 hours spread out over a few days, you should probably cancel. You can reserve another slot if you want, but I've already told others that they can't reserve multiple standard slots at once so that I'm not stuck in one venue forever. XD
Uh, it's up to you. The payment in the second one is for 4 hours, and I'm not going to do that big of a time slot going forward. So unless you want to pre-emptively pay for 2 sessions of 2 hours spread out over a few days, you should probably cancel. You can reserve another slot if you want, but I've already told others that they can't reserve multiple standard slots at once so that I'm not stuck in one venue forever. XD
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei I'm totally happy to take a 2 hour slot again if there's one open now!!

I'm super happy with the grinding service I received and am back for more for a reason! Sonyei sent updates along the way which was super appreciated, especially since I had ordered a bit of a longer timeframe. Everything was completed quickly and the drops were well in line with what I've gotten from my own grinding in the same venue! Thanks again and I'll definitely be a repeat customer :)
@Sonyei I'm totally happy to take a 2 hour slot again if there's one open now!!

I'm super happy with the grinding service I received and am back for more for a reason! Sonyei sent updates along the way which was super appreciated, especially since I had ordered a bit of a longer timeframe. Everything was completed quickly and the drops were well in line with what I've gotten from my own grinding in the same venue! Thanks again and I'll definitely be a repeat customer :)
@Tayjo

I'd be happy to set up another session for ya! It'll be a few days though, I've got 3 orders ahead of you and Friday is a big coding test.
@Tayjo

I'd be happy to set up another session for ya! It'll be a few days though, I've got 3 orders ahead of you and Friday is a big coding test.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
@Sonyei totally no rush at all, I'm happy to wait!!

Let's try for volcanic vents and see if that's doable by then, otherwise redrock cove is perfect!

UserID: 553651
Payment Total: 120G
Payment Type: Gems

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Regular
Venue: Volcanic Vents (or Redrock Cove as a backup)
Chosen Squad: Murderbots
Length of Time: 2 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: I'll take everything please!
Would you like to be on the Standard or Holiday pinglist?: I think I'm already on both, but if not yes!
Are you interested in the leveling discount?: Guessing it doesn't work in VV or RRC so probably not!
@Sonyei totally no rush at all, I'm happy to wait!!

Let's try for volcanic vents and see if that's doable by then, otherwise redrock cove is perfect!

UserID: 553651
Payment Total: 120G
Payment Type: Gems

For Grinding --
Regular or Holiday: Regular
Venue: Volcanic Vents (or Redrock Cove as a backup)
Chosen Squad: Murderbots
Length of Time: 2 hours
Misc Notes on Drops: I'll take everything please!
Would you like to be on the Standard or Holiday pinglist?: I think I'm already on both, but if not yes!
Are you interested in the leveling discount?: Guessing it doesn't work in VV or RRC so probably not!
Will do. ^^

Edit: Would you drop another form though, please? A few days from now this page will probably be lost and I'll forget which venue you wanted. D:

Edit:Edit: Or just edit your last post so I can link to the completed form. Whichever works.
Will do. ^^

Edit: Would you drop another form though, please? A few days from now this page will probably be lost and I'll forget which venue you wanted. D:

Edit:Edit: Or just edit your last post so I can link to the completed form. Whichever works.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18