Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's Coli Team Leveling CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@pyrekitten

Thank you for your interest! It is my hope that by the time sunday rolls around ill have the ability to raise your two dragons! At the moment I am trying to finish up Dile's two. I'll messege you when I am ready for your dragons!
@pyrekitten

Thank you for your interest! It is my hope that by the time sunday rolls around ill have the ability to raise your two dragons! At the moment I am trying to finish up Dile's two. I'll messege you when I am ready for your dragons!
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani

Thank you very much
@Talani

Thank you very much
@Talani

Howdy! Could I ask for some help with my coli team?

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11 to 19
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : yes please!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: Is "wherever you see fit" an acceptable answer? I'm not too good with stats,,
-Preferred return method: crossroads
-Preferred payment method: treasure
@Talani

Howdy! Could I ask for some help with my coli team?

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11 to 19
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : yes please!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: Is "wherever you see fit" an acceptable answer? I'm not too good with stats,,
-Preferred return method: crossroads
@StarryPossum

Go ahead and send your dragons over! I'll ask for payment only when I am done with your dragons. Taking advantages of the boosted exp this weekend!

Totally good! I will take care of them starting this weekend! Thank you so much for contacting me!
@StarryPossum

Go ahead and send your dragons over! I'll ask for payment only when I am done with your dragons. Taking advantages of the boosted exp this weekend!

Totally good! I will take care of them starting this weekend! Thank you so much for contacting me!
i hope you dont mind me coming back! i do a lot of grinding, so i'm trying to build different teams for different venues, but i'm so busy right about now >w<

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11 and 13
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : nah, thanks
-Preferred return method: Private Auction
@Talani
i hope you dont mind me coming back! i do a lot of grinding, so i'm trying to build different teams for different venues, but i'm so busy right about now >w<

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11 and 13
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : nah, thanks
-Preferred return method: Private Auction
@Talani
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@DilsDoes

I am all set to level your dragons. You said.... you want me to get your dragons to 11 and 13? orr did you mean they are starting at 11 and 13? Still want me to get them to 25?

either way, send them over when you are ready and I'll start on them tomorrow night just let me know if im getting them to 25 again!
@DilsDoes

I am all set to level your dragons. You said.... you want me to get your dragons to 11 and 13? orr did you mean they are starting at 11 and 13? Still want me to get them to 25?

either way, send them over when you are ready and I'll start on them tomorrow night just let me know if im getting them to 25 again!
@Talani: Thank you for doing this!! I have just two remaining dragons to finish up my coli team ^^

Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2
What Level Range are you ordering?: 1 - 25
Do you want me to touch your dragons stats?: I don't mind whatever you do to them, as long as they're leveled ^^
If yes, where do you want points allocated?: See above
Preferred return method: Crossroads, if you don't mind
Preferred payment method: Treasure

I know you're taking a break, and please do so! Everyone should get a break during the holiday! I don't mind waiting and I'm not in a rush ^^
@Talani: Thank you for doing this!! I have just two remaining dragons to finish up my coli team ^^

Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2
What Level Range are you ordering?: 1 - 25
Do you want me to touch your dragons stats?: I don't mind whatever you do to them, as long as they're leveled ^^
If yes, where do you want points allocated?: See above
Preferred return method: Crossroads, if you don't mind
Preferred payment method: Treasure

I know you're taking a break, and please do so! Everyone should get a break during the holiday! I don't mind waiting and I'm not in a rush ^^
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
@xnightwolf

Thank you so much for taking interest! I will have you first on the list after the holidays darling! Take care and I will send you a messege when I am ready! <3 <3

~Tali
@xnightwolf

Thank you so much for taking interest! I will have you first on the list after the holidays darling! Take care and I will send you a messege when I am ready! <3 <3

~Tali
@Talani: Thank you so much!
@Talani: Thank you so much!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
@Talani May I have 1-25 and 15-25
@Talani May I have 1-25 and 15-25
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22