Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's Coli Team Leveling CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Talani

I have a lvl 20 from someone else who i need leveled asap... i promised them id have them leveled but with the holidays coming up i just cant... im not very active right now and they need done befor the holidays especially....

So i need to order a lvl 20-25 training for 1 dragon
Prefer not to touch stats
And that would be 75kt right?
@Talani

I have a lvl 20 from someone else who i need leveled asap... i promised them id have them leveled but with the holidays coming up i just cant... im not very active right now and they need done befor the holidays especially....

So i need to order a lvl 20-25 training for 1 dragon
Prefer not to touch stats
And that would be 75kt right?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Yes indeed, feel send it on over I will lvl for you. hold payment until i finish <3
@AnimeLover9631

Yes indeed, feel send it on over I will lvl for you. hold payment until i finish <3
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@talani hi! -Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 1[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64638117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646382/64638117_350.png[/img][/url] -What Level Range are you ordering?: 18-25 -Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no thank you -Preferred return method: Crossroads -Preferred payment method: Mixed
@talani
hi!
-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 164638117_350.png

-What Level Range are you ordering?: 18-25
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no thank you
-Preferred return method: Crossroads
-Preferred payment method: Mixed
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter

I am working on someones dragons right now (16-25) the moment I am done I can level your dragon!

Feel free to either hold onto her if you need her in the meantime, or send her over to await leveling!

I will only ask for payment after I've completed your order! <3
@wiinter

I am working on someones dragons right now (16-25) the moment I am done I can level your dragon!

Feel free to either hold onto her if you need her in the meantime, or send her over to await leveling!

I will only ask for payment after I've completed your order! <3
I was supper happy with how fast this service is! I would love to order more when your free @Talani
I was supper happy with how fast this service is! I would love to order more when your free @Talani
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@talani
alright!
@talani
alright!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@AnimeLover9631

You can count on it, just as soon as I finish the next 2 orders I will let you know!
(I try to limit myself only 2-4 dragons at a time split between customers as I know how stressful it can be to entrust your dragons to a relatively new person <3)

I have two dragons built specifically for fodder lvling/lvling in general, so grinding kelpbeds is quick and easy way for me to lvl dragons.

I've got two kids, so my lvling times are sporadic through the day, but typically i have a good 4-5 hour every single night guaranteed (provided something important does not come up)

I'll send you a messege when im free again!
@AnimeLover9631

You can count on it, just as soon as I finish the next 2 orders I will let you know!
(I try to limit myself only 2-4 dragons at a time split between customers as I know how stressful it can be to entrust your dragons to a relatively new person <3)

I have two dragons built specifically for fodder lvling/lvling in general, so grinding kelpbeds is quick and easy way for me to lvl dragons.

I've got two kids, so my lvling times are sporadic through the day, but typically i have a good 4-5 hour every single night guaranteed (provided something important does not come up)

I'll send you a messege when im free again!
@talani
hey, is it alright if i could get removed from the waitlist? i'll probably be back sooner or later with a different dragon dfsahjgjh
@talani
hey, is it alright if i could get removed from the waitlist? i'll probably be back sooner or later with a different dragon dfsahjgjh
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter not a problem dear I'll do that! ^_^ Come back any time!
@wiinter not a problem dear I'll do that! ^_^ Come back any time!
@Talani

I am interested in a coli team.

Number of Dragons to be Leveled : (2)
-What Level Range are you ordering?: (1-25)
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : (no)
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?:
-Preferred return method: Crossroads or Private Auction( whichever is best for you)
-Preferred payment method: gems, treasure, or mixed. (gems)

Thank you for considering my order
@Talani

I am interested in a coli team.

Number of Dragons to be Leveled : (2)
-What Level Range are you ordering?: (1-25)
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : (no)
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?:
-Preferred return method: Crossroads or Private Auction( whichever is best for you)
-Preferred payment method: gems, treasure, or mixed. (gems)

Thank you for considering my order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22