Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Speedy Level 25 Training [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
Payment Method: 218,500 treasure (190g)
Level: 13-23, 14-23
Number of Dragons: 2

If you have others I'm happy to wait, just let me know when to send them.
Payment Method: 218,500 treasure (190g)
Level: 13-23, 14-23

If you have others I'm happy to wait, just let me know when to send them.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

You can send one of the two dragons you want to be trained for now, I'll let you know when to send the other one. <3

You can include payment before or after, whichever works best for you.
@Kedreeva

You can send one of the two dragons you want to be trained for now, I'll let you know when to send the other one. <3

You can include payment before or after, whichever works best for you.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Thank you so much! you work fast! and i will absolutely be coming back whenever i need a dragon leveled up ^^
Thank you so much! you work fast! and i will absolutely be coming back whenever i need a dragon leveled up ^^
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
[quote name="@CryBabxyIsha" date="2020-11-15 18:18:25" ] Thank you so much! you work fast! and i will absolutely be coming back whenever i need a dragon leveled up ^^ [/quote] No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed the service!! :D
@CryBabxyIsha wrote on 2020-11-15 18:18:25:

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed the service!! :D
c4a5xZL.png
Greetings, @Kasaiya! Your dragon [color=purple][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61643077]Oolong[/url][/color] has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. # of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: Mixed payment. Total: ??? Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Greetings, @Kasaiya! Your dragon Oolong has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

# of dragons trained for you: 1
Payment method chosen: Mixed payment.
Total: ???

Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day!
c4a5xZL.png
Greetings, @Kedreeva! Your dragon [color=purple][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16035231]Kazul[/url][/color] has been fully leveled to level 23! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. # of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: Treasure. Total: 115,000 Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Greetings, @Kedreeva! Your dragon Kazul has been fully leveled to level 23! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

Payment method chosen: Treasure.
Total: 115,000

c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz

hey! may i know the price if im paying in treasure?
@ribbonz

hey! may i know the price if im paying in treasure?
6-1.png
@kasaiya

312,500 would be the total in treasure. ^^
@kasaiya

312,500 would be the total in treasure. ^^
c4a5xZL.png
Greetings, @Kedreeva! Your dragon [color=purple][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34954414]Ragnar[/url][/color] has been fully leveled to level 23! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. # of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: Treasure. Total: 103,500 Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Greetings, @Kedreeva! Your dragon Ragnar has been fully leveled to level 23! Their training is complete. A two-way CR has been sent to you with your dragon attached. Please be sure to apply your payment and accept the CR when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

Payment method chosen: Treasure.
Total: 103,500

c4a5xZL.png
Payment Method: Gems
Level: 14-25 for both

(Would it be possible to know the total for both being leveled up in gems? Thank you!)
Payment Method: Gems
Level: 14-25 for both

(Would it be possible to know the total for both being leveled up in gems? Thank you!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62