Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Speedy Level 25 Training [OPEN]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Vanillaclouds

Sounds good, feel free to send your bab when you’re ready. <3

@Sapphirefly

Thank you very much for the review. I’ll be sure to add it to the reviews section. :)
@Vanillaclouds

Sounds good, feel free to send your bab when you’re ready. <3

@Sapphirefly

Thank you very much for the review. I’ll be sure to add it to the reviews section. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[color=brown]Greetings, @Vanillaclouds! Your dragon(s) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62449029]Bruce[/url] is and now fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A CR has been sent to you with your dragon(s), please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews and/or tips are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. [s]# of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: - Total: -[/s] Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=Rainbow Star 2]
Greetings, @Vanillaclouds! Your dragon(s) Bruce is and now fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A CR has been sent to you with your dragon(s), please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews and/or tips are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

# of dragons trained for you: 1
Payment method chosen: -
Total: -

Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Review: that was faster than I expected, this service is trustworthy :D I would definitely come here again soon
Review: that was faster than I expected, this service is trustworthy :D I would definitely come here again soon
20210113_151400.gif ice.gif 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Hi! I just joined two days ago. I am not very experienced. (Also, small question, by 300g do you mean 300t?)

Sorry about this lol
im stupid i did not understand that g meant gems
Hi! I just joined two days ago. I am not very experienced. (Also, small question, by 300g do you mean 300t?)

Sorry about this lol
im stupid i did not understand that g meant gems
7gEpwhd_d.webp?maxwidth=1&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
feel free to ping! | they/them | fr time |
Hi! I'm Mono, your local laughingstock. If you've got any spare... well, anything, I'd be happy to take it!

profile | wishlist | art dump | ???
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62