Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Skin components/Skins
1 2 3
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
@sandplague
Maybe you have something from my wishlist (link in signature)? I have some birch for trade.
@sandplague
Maybe you have something from my wishlist (link in signature)? I have some birch for trade.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@rndzvs
I have harlquin ladybugs and wasteland paupers. I'm looking to trade for all of your wispy foxtails. How many should I trade?
@rndzvs
I have harlquin ladybugs and wasteland paupers. I'm looking to trade for all of your wispy foxtails. How many should I trade?

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach harlequin ladybug LAH is 1g, wasteland pauper LAH is 1g, and wispy foxtails LAH is 4g, so it'd be 4 insects for 1 foxtail :) that would go over the amount of insects I need if you traded for every foxtail, but I guess having extras on hand is the point of the thread on my end lol
@Azcazach harlequin ladybug LAH is 1g, wasteland pauper LAH is 1g, and wispy foxtails LAH is 4g, so it'd be 4 insects for 1 foxtail :) that would go over the amount of insects I need if you traded for every foxtail, but I guess having extras on hand is the point of the thread on my end lol
why hello there.
@rndzvs
I'll CR you 10 wasteland paupers and 30 harlequin ladybugs then! Thanks for the trade ;-;
@rndzvs
I'll CR you 10 wasteland paupers and 30 harlequin ladybugs then! Thanks for the trade ;-;

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
bump!
bump!
why hello there.
1 2 3