Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Can I have your Redfin Belts pls tyty
1 2 3
[center][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt] This post has been so well recieved! Thank you everyone for the kind trades and generous gifts! I need like [b]24[/b] (down from 240!) for one more Squiggle and well, [s]that's just gonna take ages[/s] I'm lazy so I'm hoping to trade other items for them; [b]anything from Food, Materials, Trinkets, Apparel & Familiars[/b]! [b]The only exception is Baldwin Transmuted Items & Chests/Containers[/b]. it'd be great if you happen to have an established wishlist I can see if I have anything from, but feel free to post asking if I have a particular item you're seeking and I'll check. I'll be valuing these belts at LAH price or under, and I'll be valuing my own items similarly. [item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][/center]
Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt

This post has been so well recieved! Thank you everyone for the kind trades and generous gifts!

I need like 24 (down from 240!) for one more Squiggle and well, that's just gonna take ages I'm lazy so I'm hoping to trade other items for them; anything from Food, Materials, Trinkets, Apparel & Familiars!
The only exception is Baldwin Transmuted Items & Chests/Containers.

it'd be great if you happen to have an established wishlist I can see if I have anything from, but feel free to post asking if I have a particular item you're seeking and I'll check. I'll be valuing these belts at LAH price or under, and I'll be valuing my own items similarly.

Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt Redfin Belt
Hi! I have 6 redfin belts. I'm interested in stuff for Hibernal Den, specifically: [item=forest green tail wrap] [item= fire runestone] [item= pretty pink arm bow] [item = charged acuity fragment] [item = thunder slash] [item = copper steampunk spats] [item = copper steampunk gloves] [item = lightning runestone] [item= mage's cranberry overcoat] [item=emerald cave jewel] 8 of [item=amelanistic racer] 17 of [item=dust slither] 17 of [item=writhing treesnake]
Hi! I have 6 redfin belts.

I'm interested in stuff for Hibernal Den, specifically:
Forest Green Tail Wrap Fire Runestone Pretty Pink Arm Bow
Charged Acuity Fragment Thunder Slash Copper Steampunk Spats
Copper Steampunk Gloves Lightning Runestone Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
Emerald Cave Jewel
8 of Amelanistic Racer
17 of Dust Slither
17 of Writhing Treesnake
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython, from your list I have;
Forest Green Tail Wrap - 10 belts
Pretty Pink Arm Bow - 13 belts
Charged Acuity Fragment - 1 belt
Thunder Slash - 1 belt
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 8 belts
Amelanistic Racer x8 - 1 belt (for all)
Dust Slither x17 - 5 belts (for all)
Writhing Treesnake x17 - 4 belts (for all)

Totally negotiable on belt prices, I can also take note if you want me to hold any (:
@epicpython, from your list I have;
Forest Green Tail Wrap - 10 belts
Pretty Pink Arm Bow - 13 belts
Charged Acuity Fragment - 1 belt
Thunder Slash - 1 belt
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 8 belts
Amelanistic Racer x8 - 1 belt (for all)
Dust Slither x17 - 5 belts (for all)
Writhing Treesnake x17 - 4 belts (for all)

Totally negotiable on belt prices, I can also take note if you want me to hold any (:
I have 12 redfin belts! I'm willing to trade them for some fodder apparel.
I have 12 redfin belts! I'm willing to trade them for some fodder apparel.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@SlyWolf0 I can do 4 fodder apparel for the 12? (:
@SlyWolf0 I can do 4 fodder apparel for the 12? (:
@InTheDarke I have a full stack of them for trade! (I was grinding for the new familiars and spent a looong time there;)

~~ My wishlist is in my signature if your interested
@InTheDarke I have a full stack of them for trade! (I was grinding for the new familiars and spent a looong time there;)

~~ My wishlist is in my signature if your interested
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
Sounds good! I'll send the CR
Sounds good! I'll send the CR
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@NostalgicBreeze
I only have some of the avian familiars you hoard, I'd call them 4 belts each since none are particularly high on the AH?
Raptorik Warrior x5 - Tengu Caller x1 - Greybeak Reaper x1 - Raptorik Wanderer x2 - Wandering Surgepriest x1
this would only cover like 40 belts imo, but I could grind in forbidden portal and try to get a couple of those fams for you? It's getting late for me and I have some leveling to do but I'd get started tomorrow and hope RNG is kind (:
@NostalgicBreeze
I only have some of the avian familiars you hoard, I'd call them 4 belts each since none are particularly high on the AH?
Raptorik Warrior x5 - Tengu Caller x1 - Greybeak Reaper x1 - Raptorik Wanderer x2 - Wandering Surgepriest x1
this would only cover like 40 belts imo, but I could grind in forbidden portal and try to get a couple of those fams for you? It's getting late for me and I have some leveling to do but I'd get started tomorrow and hope RNG is kind (:
@InTheDarke Could I get some fodder fams? I have 24 belts?
@InTheDarke Could I get some fodder fams? I have 24 belts?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
Does 6 fodder fams sound okay to you? (:
@Koyako
Does 6 fodder fams sound okay to you? (:
1 2 3