Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Can I have your Redfin Belts pls tyty
1 2 3
[center][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt] This post has been so well recieved! Thank you everyone for the kind trades and generous gifts! I need like [b]24[/b] (down from 240!) for one more Squiggle and well, [s]that's just gonna take ages[/s] I'm lazy so I'm hoping to trade other items for them; [b]anything from Food, Materials, Trinkets, Apparel & Familiars[/b]! [b]The only exception is Baldwin Transmuted Items & Chests/Containers[/b]. it'd be great if you happen to have an established wishlist I can see if I have anything from, but feel free to post asking if I have a particular item you're seeking and I'll check. I'll be valuing these belts at LAH price or under, and I'll be valuing my own items similarly. [item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][item=Redfin Belt][/center]

This post has been so well recieved! Thank you everyone for the kind trades and generous gifts!

I need like 24 (down from 240!) for one more Squiggle and well, that's just gonna take ages I'm lazy so I'm hoping to trade other items for them; anything from Food, Materials, Trinkets, Apparel & Familiars!
The only exception is Baldwin Transmuted Items & Chests/Containers.

it'd be great if you happen to have an established wishlist I can see if I have anything from, but feel free to post asking if I have a particular item you're seeking and I'll check. I'll be valuing these belts at LAH price or under, and I'll be valuing my own items similarly.

Hi! I have 6 redfin belts. I'm interested in stuff for Hibernal Den, specifically: [item=forest green tail wrap] [item= fire runestone] [item= pretty pink arm bow] [item = charged acuity fragment] [item = thunder slash] [item = copper steampunk spats] [item = copper steampunk gloves] [item = lightning runestone] [item= mage's cranberry overcoat] [item=emerald cave jewel] 8 of [item=amelanistic racer] 17 of [item=dust slither] 17 of [item=writhing treesnake]
Hi! I have 6 redfin belts.

I'm interested in stuff for Hibernal Den, specifically:

8 of
17 of
17 of
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython, from your list I have;
Forest Green Tail Wrap - 10 belts
Pretty Pink Arm Bow - 13 belts
Charged Acuity Fragment - 1 belt
Thunder Slash - 1 belt
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 8 belts
Amelanistic Racer x8 - 1 belt (for all)
Dust Slither x17 - 5 belts (for all)
Writhing Treesnake x17 - 4 belts (for all)

Totally negotiable on belt prices, I can also take note if you want me to hold any (:
@epicpython, from your list I have;
Forest Green Tail Wrap - 10 belts
Pretty Pink Arm Bow - 13 belts
Charged Acuity Fragment - 1 belt
Thunder Slash - 1 belt
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 8 belts
Amelanistic Racer x8 - 1 belt (for all)
Dust Slither x17 - 5 belts (for all)
Writhing Treesnake x17 - 4 belts (for all)

Totally negotiable on belt prices, I can also take note if you want me to hold any (:
I have 12 redfin belts! I'm willing to trade them for some fodder apparel.
I have 12 redfin belts! I'm willing to trade them for some fodder apparel.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / her
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@SlyWolf0 I can do 4 fodder apparel for the 12? (:
@SlyWolf0 I can do 4 fodder apparel for the 12? (:
@InTheDarke I have a full stack of them for trade! (I was grinding for the new familiars and spent a looong time there;)

~~ My wishlist is in my signature if your interested
@InTheDarke I have a full stack of them for trade! (I was grinding for the new familiars and spent a looong time there;)

~~ My wishlist is in my signature if your interested
Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .dbreYHI.png
Sounds good! I'll send the CR
Sounds good! I'll send the CR
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / her
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@NostalgicBreeze
I only have some of the avian familiars you hoard, I'd call them 4 belts each since none are particularly high on the AH?
Raptorik Warrior x5 - Tengu Caller x1 - Greybeak Reaper x1 - Raptorik Wanderer x2 - Wandering Surgepriest x1
this would only cover like 40 belts imo, but I could grind in forbidden portal and try to get a couple of those fams for you? It's getting late for me and I have some leveling to do but I'd get started tomorrow and hope RNG is kind (:
@NostalgicBreeze
I only have some of the avian familiars you hoard, I'd call them 4 belts each since none are particularly high on the AH?
Raptorik Warrior x5 - Tengu Caller x1 - Greybeak Reaper x1 - Raptorik Wanderer x2 - Wandering Surgepriest x1
this would only cover like 40 belts imo, but I could grind in forbidden portal and try to get a couple of those fams for you? It's getting late for me and I have some leveling to do but I'd get started tomorrow and hope RNG is kind (:
@InTheDarke Could I get some fodder fams? I have 24 belts?
@InTheDarke Could I get some fodder fams? I have 24 belts?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
Does 6 fodder fams sound okay to you? (:
@Koyako
Does 6 fodder fams sound okay to you? (:
1 2 3