Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Can I have your Redfin Belts pls tyty
1 2 3
@InTheDarke
I have 69 (nice) belts. I have a WL in my sig, so if you have anything there I'd love to work something out. :)
@InTheDarke
I have 69 (nice) belts. I have a WL in my sig, so if you have anything there I'd love to work something out. :)
Sorry for the delayed response (':

@Gentlytohear
I have x2 granite and x1 shale I could do for 15 belts and I think I have enough fodder apparel to trade for the remaining 24 (8 pieces) if that would be alright?
Baldwin scams me too, I always have too many grey/copper...
I'm level 27 so if you need anything done after the event feel free to PM me, I got
prismatic tokens to brew but after that I'm just transmuting (':

@honour
omg I want those (ultra-nice) belts just to say I have them but unfortunately I don't have anything from your wishlist asides a voltaic, glitterfreeze and spellwrought halo but I'm very timid on trading them; I got them from joxar's crates as I wasn't active, dunno if I'll ever be compelled to use them (':
Sorry for the delayed response (':

@Gentlytohear
I have x2 granite and x1 shale I could do for 15 belts and I think I have enough fodder apparel to trade for the remaining 24 (8 pieces) if that would be alright?
Baldwin scams me too, I always have too many grey/copper...
I'm level 27 so if you need anything done after the event feel free to PM me, I got
prismatic tokens to brew but after that I'm just transmuting (':

@honour
omg I want those (ultra-nice) belts just to say I have them but unfortunately I don't have anything from your wishlist asides a voltaic, glitterfreeze and spellwrought halo but I'm very timid on trading them; I got them from joxar's crates as I wasn't active, dunno if I'll ever be compelled to use them (':
@InTheDarke

Sounds good! I'll send a CR!
@InTheDarke

Sounds good! I'll send a CR!
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
1 2 3