Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FINISHED (NOTN Brewers || Raffle)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump!
Bump!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

[center]Alright, everyone! Thank you all so much for participating! This was fun [emoji=guardian happy size=1] --Participants were pinged here-- [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1] @apocracy @doony @piccalily0510 @alcatrazsystem[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] How this works is that I'll spin two random numbers for a first and second place winner. The first-place winner gets to pick which prize they want, and the second gets the other prize. To not spoil the surprise, I won't be sending CRs with the prizes until the winners reply here, indicating that they saw this post, (and said which prize they want) and then I'll send the CR. Please accept them within two days! Here are the unlocked prizes: [quote name="Showered in Daisies"] [item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Daisy Lei][item=Daisy Flowerfall] [/quote] [quote name="Ready for Battle"][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][/quote] [b]And now for the winners![/b] The second-place winner is... [b]@piccalily0510[/b] ! And the first-place winner... [b]@apocracy[/b] ! * Congratulations both of you! Also, with the most individual tickets, Doony will also receive the bonus prize of this G1 nocturne! Feel free to do what you like with him. [quote name="KelpBed"] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62991177][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629912/62991177_350.png[/img][/url] Stonewash/Emerald/Obsidian [/quote] * Very generously, Doony volunteered to let the first place go to someone else, as they were content with the G1 The third prize was not unlocked during this raffle. However, I plan to keep this thread for future fests, and this will return as an unlockable prize during the Riot of Rot! [quote name="Witch and Familiar"][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Black Cat][/quote] Have a wonderful October, everyone! [/center]
Alright, everyone! Thank you all so much for participating! This was fun

--Participants were pinged here--
@apocracy @doony @piccalily0510 @alcatrazsystem

How this works is that I'll spin two random numbers for a first and second place winner. The first-place winner gets to pick which prize they want, and the second gets the other prize.

To not spoil the surprise, I won't be sending CRs with the prizes until the winners reply here, indicating that they saw this post, (and said which prize they want) and then I'll send the CR. Please accept them within two days!

Here are the unlocked prizes:

Showered in Daisies wrote:
Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Daisy Flowerfall
Ready for Battle wrote:
Ambush Berserker Scholar Discipline

And now for the winners!

The second-place winner is... @piccalily0510 !

And the first-place winner... @apocracy ! *

Congratulations both of you!

Also, with the most individual tickets, Doony will also receive the bonus prize of this G1 nocturne! Feel free to do what you like with him.
KelpBed wrote:
62991177_350.png
Stonewash/Emerald/Obsidian

* Very generously, Doony volunteered to let the first place go to someone else, as they were content with the G1

The third prize was not unlocked during this raffle. However, I plan to keep this thread for future fests, and this will return as an unlockable prize during the Riot of Rot!

Witch and Familiar wrote:
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Cloak Black Cat

Have a wonderful October, everyone!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

Also, please let me know if you want to be kept on a pinglist for next fest's raffle!
Also, please let me know if you want to be kept on a pinglist for next fest's raffle!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@Doony You've been added! (And if you want a renaming scroll they are really cheap, so I wouldn't mind getting you one. If you want to keep the name, that's just fine, too [emoji=guardian happy size=1])
@Doony

You've been added! (And if you want a renaming scroll they are really cheap, so I wouldn't mind getting you one. If you want to keep the name, that's just fine, too )

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

Showered in Daisies would be my first choice. Thanks for hosting!! :D
Showered in Daisies would be my first choice. Thanks for hosting!! :D
IF HubOOF Hub
Thanks! I'd like to be added to the ping list.
Could I please grab Ready for battle.
Thanks! I'd like to be added to the ping list.
Could I please grab Ready for battle.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Sent out the prizes! If anyone else wants to be on the pinglist for the next fest, let me know! Even people just seeing this on the forums who weren't participants earlier, too.
Sent out the prizes! If anyone else wants to be on the pinglist for the next fest, let me know! Even people just seeing this on the forums who weren't participants earlier, too.

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

And I'm open for Riot of Rot!

Pinglist: @Doony @Apocracy
And I'm open for Riot of Rot!

Pinglist: @Doony @Apocracy

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

Hey, can make as many stacks as you're after.
Hey, can make as many stacks as you're after.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Bump!
Bump!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10