Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sale [image heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi @Raskies

I'd take a CR or two of fodder familiars, if you'd like to set that up. What's your treasure : gem ratio, since I have a moderate pile of treasure sitting around, and am currently saving gems for something very expensive :)
Hi @Raskies

I'd take a CR or two of fodder familiars, if you'd like to set that up. What's your treasure : gem ratio, since I have a moderate pile of treasure sitting around, and am currently saving gems for something very expensive :)
@Raskies I'm only looking for HR and above for now! But if you're willing to pick through your fams a bit, I'd love a full CR of those! ^_^
@Raskies I'm only looking for HR and above for now! But if you're willing to pick through your fams a bit, I'd love a full CR of those! ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@ArmourGeek 1.3kt per gem, but I'll do 70kt for a full CR.

@Tropickle Gotcha, I'll grab you a full CR of higher venue fodder fams!
@ArmourGeek 1.3kt per gem, but I'll do 70kt for a full CR.

@Tropickle Gotcha, I'll grab you a full CR of higher venue fodder fams!
OAgM9ob.png
@raskies - cool, I’ll take 2 or 3 CR’s of whatever you want to throw my way.

No problem waiting until your thread slows down, and no problem if you want to send less :)
@raskies - cool, I’ll take 2 or 3 CR’s of whatever you want to throw my way.

No problem waiting until your thread slows down, and no problem if you want to send less :)
Booms!
Booms!
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies You mention being able to haggle a little bit from LAH, would any of these sound fair to you? (I can't do all of these at once, but figured I'd check about some offers.) [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] 90g [item=Wavebreak Snarler] 95g [item=Spirit of Lightning] 75g [item=Fallbrush Fraud] 58g [item=Shining Goblin] 38g [item=Voltaic Ambassador] 55g [item=Hurricane Herald] 45g [item=Obscuring Goblin] 50g [item=Contaminated Ambassador] 44g
@Raskies

You mention being able to haggle a little bit from LAH, would any of these sound fair to you? (I can't do all of these at once, but figured I'd check about some offers.)

Murktooth Bramblekeep 90g
Wavebreak Snarler 95g
Spirit of Lightning 75g
Fallbrush Fraud 58g
Shining Goblin 38g
Voltaic Ambassador 55g
Hurricane Herald 45g
Obscuring Goblin 50g
Contaminated Ambassador 44g
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@raskies

are you looking for pure currency, or are you willing to take items as well?
@raskies

are you looking for pure currency, or are you willing to take items as well?
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Cassofish
Those all look good to me!

@Xiabrine
I definitely will take items. Mostly looking for eggs at 300g, silhouette scrolls at 400g, giant darners at 80g, tricolor scatters at 350g, and dwarf unicorn/glasswings at 250g. Feel free to offer anything else though! Brewing mats are always a help.

@Cassofish
Those all look good to me!

@Xiabrine
I definitely will take items. Mostly looking for eggs at 300g, silhouette scrolls at 400g, giant darners at 80g, tricolor scatters at 350g, and dwarf unicorn/glasswings at 250g. Feel free to offer anything else though! Brewing mats are always a help.

OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies

Cool, thanks! I'll send a CR for the bears, Spirit of Lightning, Shining Goblin, Hurricane Herald, and Contaminated Ambassador for now, I'll check back later about the others too.
@Raskies

Cool, thanks! I'll send a CR for the bears, Spirit of Lightning, Shining Goblin, Hurricane Herald, and Contaminated Ambassador for now, I'll check back later about the others too.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@raskies

awesome, could i get a price check on the spirit fest fams?
i have a silhouette scroll i'm willing to trade off
@raskies

awesome, could i get a price check on the spirit fest fams?
i have a silhouette scroll i'm willing to trade off
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6