Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
@ebonysnow

For the Golden Sea Pantaloons, I could start with an offer of 7.5kg + art?
Here's an example, I can provide more if needed.
@ebonysnow

For the Golden Sea Pantaloons, I could start with an offer of 7.5kg + art?
Here's an example, I can provide more if needed.
@TheCunningCorvid mk pls take down my aquarium skin bid too ty
@TheCunningCorvid mk pls take down my aquarium skin bid too ty
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
@TheCunningCorvid
Yes, still interested! ^^ Sending a one way CR with the gems right now, and my DV is Sanguine#469. Thank you!
@TheCunningCorvid
Yes, still interested! ^^ Sending a one way CR with the gems right now, and my DV is Sanguine#469. Thank you!
@ebonysnow Hello! I'm sorry but I'll have to retract my offer on the Aquarium Memory, I found and closed a deal elsewhere while waiting for your reply. Sorry for the trouble! I heard in another post in this thread that things were rough for you these days, hope everything smooths out.
@ebonysnow Hello! I'm sorry but I'll have to retract my offer on the Aquarium Memory, I found and closed a deal elsewhere while waiting for your reply. Sorry for the trouble! I heard in another post in this thread that things were rough for you these days, hope everything smooths out.
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@Lych
I don't think your art is quite what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to consider the offer otherwise

@butcherbaby
Pinging to let you know your offer's been outbid o o;

@xxxx
It's great you found what you were looking for! Thanks for letting me know
@Lych
I don't think your art is quite what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to consider the offer otherwise

@butcherbaby
Pinging to let you know your offer's been outbid o o;

@xxxx
It's great you found what you were looking for! Thanks for letting me know
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
@TheCunningCorvid May I throw in a starting offer on the Golden Aquarium skin for 6kg? I can also offer skin/accents here as partial/full.
@TheCunningCorvid May I throw in a starting offer on the Golden Aquarium skin for 6kg? I can also offer skin/accents here as partial/full.
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@TheCunningCorvid
@ebonysnow

Hello! Apologies for my silence but I've begun working on this again as I found the motivation to start it up. This is just block coloring mainly besides the start of some rendering you can see on the middle piece below the stained glass window with all the brass.

This is still a heavy WIP (still have wall art I want to do you can see I've started, might mess with the window to show stained glass more but thats a big maybe, have to clean up the shadow on the ground from the window, and more rendering needs to be done, need to fix up all the shadows in general as again this was just blocking stuff out/picking colors) and would understand if you don't want to confirm the trade quite yet, just again, wanted to do an update!

image0.jpg
@TheCunningCorvid
@ebonysnow

Hello! Apologies for my silence but I've begun working on this again as I found the motivation to start it up. This is just block coloring mainly besides the start of some rendering you can see on the middle piece below the stained glass window with all the brass.

This is still a heavy WIP (still have wall art I want to do you can see I've started, might mess with the window to show stained glass more but thats a big maybe, have to clean up the shadow on the ground from the window, and more rendering needs to be done, need to fix up all the shadows in general as again this was just blocking stuff out/picking colors) and would understand if you don't want to confirm the trade quite yet, just again, wanted to do an update!

image0.jpg
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@ebonysnow @Lych I’ll raise my offer to 8kg

I’d also like to offer 10kg on your Golden Sea Dress

@TheCunningCorvid LOL, I myself am a big fan of jewels/silks, but my tastes run the gamut. I am listing all my sale accents in the AH because it’s the only way I can really keep track of them, I’ve got about 170 up and have a lot more to go. Once I’m done I will be able to look for the ones that fit your tastes.

Any particular breeds that you favor/dislike?
@ebonysnow @Lych I’ll raise my offer to 8kg

I’d also like to offer 10kg on your Golden Sea Dress

@TheCunningCorvid LOL, I myself am a big fan of jewels/silks, but my tastes run the gamut. I am listing all my sale accents in the AH because it’s the only way I can really keep track of them, I’ve got about 170 up and have a lot more to go. Once I’m done I will be able to look for the ones that fit your tastes.

Any particular breeds that you favor/dislike?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@ebonysnow @butcherbaby
9kg for the pantaloons!
@ebonysnow @butcherbaby
9kg for the pantaloons!
@ebonysnow @Lych 10kg on the pantaloons
@ebonysnow @Lych 10kg on the pantaloons
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39